Unfaithful spouses drive BMWs

by Bernie McGroarty on August 11, 2014, 2:35 pm
”unfaithful”

We’ve read all kinds of car surveys, but here is one that is definitely different from the usual. A British website, IllicitEncounters.com took a survey of its 900,000 members to see which what types of cars unfaithful spouses would drive.

It turns out from the survey that Mercedes-Benz drivers are the most unfaithful. Mercedes-Benz was followed by Audi and then BMW, making it a German top three. To complete the top five, Toyota and Volkswagen owners showed to be rather suspect as well. Toyota kind of threw me here, but it’s an odd survey to begin with.

On the flip side of the spectrum are the loyal drivers. I’m not sure how much we can trust this result, coming from a dating website for married people, but the most loyal seem to drive Nissans.

Source BoldRide

11 responses to Unfaithful spouses drive BMWs

vst335is commented:
August 11, 2014, 5:08 pm

This is why mine is not allowed to drive it! Lol
stonex1 commented:
August 12, 2014, 12:36 am

hmmmm, I have a BMW and a Nissan.
Rick D commented:
August 12, 2014, 8:07 am

Don't care, been unmarried for 20 years ( married once) never again..

Anyone who signs up for a business deal ( marriage) and your partner says "I am unhappy" and you have to continue paying them after you give them all you have collected together, and the law supports this?? NO THANKS..
Campfamily commented:
August 12, 2014, 9:43 am

Originally Posted by stonex1 View Post
hmmmm, I have a BMW and a Nissan.
Me too. What does that mean?
Leenacoupe commented:
August 12, 2014, 1:19 pm

LOL this article....
need4speed commented:
August 12, 2014, 1:40 pm

BMWFatherFigure commented:
August 12, 2014, 1:46 pm

I had my flings BEFORE I owned BMWs. I like cars better than ex-wives because when you get rid of a car it doesn't want to take half (or more) of your stuff when it leaves.
Bemo commented:
August 12, 2014, 10:19 pm

I'd say that driving a BMW is like having an unfaithful spouse! You never know when it will cheat on you and how expensive that will get, but you're loving every minute of it, when things are going well!
hans747 commented:
August 14, 2014, 10:17 am

I started dating my wife not long after I started driving, almost 25 years ago. This article makes me realize how unfaithful I am to cars! But I loved them all dearly, and we had great times together. The cars, that is... And my wife. Still love her.

Funniest part is that I've owned all of the top offenders on this list, except MB. But the car that I owned the longest was a 17-year stint with a Nissan pickup. Guess that says something about the veracity of the research.
need4speed commented:
August 15, 2014, 9:25 am

If you and your spouse both drive BMW's does that mean neither cheats? Like two negative numbers equal a positive?
AugustaZ commented:
August 17, 2014, 12:02 am

I divorced an unfaithful wife 27 years ago,and never remarried as I was a single father of a daughter. She is now 35 happily married with three children.. have a z3 ,Z3 coupe,and a 535i,I bought my daughter a X5. My ex her mom drive a Sentra.