How does an all expenses paid trip to the world premiere of the all new Jaguar XE, a 3 series competitor, in London sound? The star-studded event will mark the unveiling of an all new driver's car from Jaguar. The new Jaguar XE evolves the concept of the sports sedan, a segment that Jaguar created over 50 years ago with iconic models like the Mark II. Which Bimmerfest.com member will be among the first to witness Jaguar's new XE on this exclusive trip?
- Sunday September 7th - Arrive in London and enjoy a hosted dinner
- Monday September 8th - Bespoke London experience - Jaguar XE World Premiere at Earl's Court One. Performances by Emali Sande and special guests
- Tuesday September 9th - Departures
- The winning nominee will get airfare, transportation and accommodations, plus a once in a life time experience
- Nominations due Friday August 15th by noon.
Nominate a Bimmerfest.com member (self nomination allowed) with a post about why they'd be the best to head to London and review the new Jaguar. Social media and writing skills a plus. This all expenses paid trip is open to all US residence with an E90 or F30 3 series (valid passport required for travel). While at the event keep us updated with your social media channels (FB, Twitter, Insta, etc.). When you return write up the experience and your feelings on the new XE as a 3 series owner. Jaguar wants to know what a real 3 series owner think of their new XE and we're sending someone from Bimmerfest to find out.
Read more about the Jaguar XE
Post your nominations now, one nomination per member so make it count. Make sure you tell us why this member would be the best to go to London and see the new Jaguar XE! Nominees should have social media presence and the solid writing abilities to share this great experience with Bimmerfest.com.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Leak coolant and unstable idling
- strange issue with my 328 (e90)
- Need Information on FRM/ FootWell Module Please.
- Very fast tread wear on 2011 328i xDrive MSport
- No Error Turn Signal Light
- 2C9D - Lambdasond heating before catalystator 2, activation
- Too many miles for a 2008 BMW 335i?
- 90K service aka Inspection I - do it or skip it?
- 2007 335i weird ticking noise
- Metal Flecks in Diff Fluid?