The only thing better than one M4...is two of them
When an amazing opportunity to shoot two new BMW M4's presents itself, you have to take advantage! We decided to go drive to the west side of Florida, Fort Myers, to shoot exclusively not one but two beautiful 2015 BMW M4's with not even 500 miles on them. Both feature a lowered suspension with our new 20x9 and 20x10.5 VFS-1 wheels featuring flow forming technology. The Alpine M4 owned by @Mr_chawii wears our new silver brushed finish and the Sakhir Orange M4 owned by @Zackmoro wears them in matte graphite. The VFS-1 is our lightest wheel and is the absolutely perfect match for a BMW M with its modern open spoke design showing off those huge brakes. We enjoyed an amazing day shooting these M beasts and getting to know both owners better. Make sure to turn up your speakers to hear the sounds from that boosted I-6 and go to www.vossenvfs1.com to see high resolution pictures! Which one would you pick?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- gonna be a new owner to a 335--currently in a 05 300c chrysler
- Buzzing from E-90 rear speaker area
- ABS repair kit brake pressure sensor 2
- headlight bulb not working
- anyone know what this screw is called or what its for?
- Vibration Issues and Service Engine light
- Allignment off after wheel swap
- hello my other family
- Prospective Bimmer Family
- interior fading