The only thing better than one M4...is two of them
When an amazing opportunity to shoot two new BMW M4's presents itself, you have to take advantage! We decided to go drive to the west side of Florida, Fort Myers, to shoot exclusively not one but two beautiful 2015 BMW M4's with not even 500 miles on them. Both feature a lowered suspension with our new 20x9 and 20x10.5 VFS-1 wheels featuring flow forming technology. The Alpine M4 owned by @Mr_chawii wears our new silver brushed finish and the Sakhir Orange M4 owned by @Zackmoro wears them in matte graphite. The VFS-1 is our lightest wheel and is the absolutely perfect match for a BMW M with its modern open spoke design showing off those huge brakes. We enjoyed an amazing day shooting these M beasts and getting to know both owners better. Make sure to turn up your speakers to hear the sounds from that boosted I-6 and go to www.vossenvfs1.com to see high resolution pictures! Which one would you pick?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- E90 330 d vs Lexus 350 saloon
- Shift Sector 2017 Pictures - Extreme Power House
- Heads Up -Transmission Parts Dealer Bad - Largo, Florida
- Part Number for DRL / Halo Bulb
- Yet another transmission service question...
- Changed window regulator - window still giving issues
- Intake valve cleaning
- 335i convertible noise
- Phone bluetooth privacy settings
- E91 Randomly acting weird