BMW Plant Leipzig wins Lean & Green Management Award 2014
Leipzig. The BMW Plant Leipzig was awarded the prestigious "Lean & Green Management Award 2014". The prize is awarded annually in six categories, the BMW plant in Leipzig this year was the winner in the category "Automotive OEM" out. An independent panel of scientists, consultants and specialist media under the leadership of Growtth © Consulting & Quadriga Consult determined the winners. The experts analyze and evaluate strategies and methods of doing business that have a maximum resource efficiency along the entire value chain goal. The award ceremony will take place at one of the six winning companies in the fall. The main reason for the victory of the BMW Leipzig plant were for the jury the following main points:
- A tangible at all hierarchical levels of enthusiasm for innovative strategies as well as the exceptionally high and credible commitment of the management team in terms of sustainability.
- The development of improvement and coaching process as a new form of leadership culture in the teaching of problem solving skills is provided in the focus.
- The consistently developed towards an efficient and resource-saving production electric cars BMW i3 and plug-in hybrid sports car BMW i8.
- The regenerative meet the electrical energy requirement for the BMW i production by four wind turbines on the plant site, which produce about 26 GWh of electricity annually.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Software update
- Bluetooth Coding
- N52 Carbon on cylinders +oil on spark plugs+ Does fuel injector cleaner work test!!!
- Power seat malfunction when I'm sitting
- Just sharing a few before and after pics!
- Anyone have a Bovee Viseeo Tune2air WMA2000?
- BMW 3 series 2006... I need help
- What do you guys use to view V3 datalogs?
- 2007 335i Possible Tune
- steering wheel hard to turn