Bad BMW driver backs into Seinfeld's rare Porsche
I do not have park distance control because I think I have sufficient ability to systematically look at the 2 side mirrors, rear view mirror, and windows. If one doesn't a good understanding of their surroundings, park distance control helps. Actually, if one doesn't have a good understanding of their surroundings, one should pull over and stop driving, particularly in the case of sudden dense fog on the highway. Driving blind is bad.
Jerry Seinfeld furious after driver inflicts shrinkage on rare Porsche 911
Seinfeld was out in his 1973 Porsche 911 Carrera RSR — a racing model of which only 49 were built — last weekend in the Hamptons when a woman in a white BMW began backing into it:
In Seinfeld's telling, the woman seemed oblivious, and while she offered to trade information he let her go because "the idea of having her in my life for one more second was intolerable."
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Help on buying a 335 xdrive
- Halogen to Xenon wiring, coding help!
- New shocks for 2006 BMW 325i
- Selling Brand New Snow Performance Meth Kit
- Is it safe to bleed the power steering pump with the wheels on the ground?
- Urgent help - Water in power steering fluid reservoi
- E92 Bass cutting out
- Wheel Spacers - 335i
- 2007 328xi - Help with angel eye and xenon conversion brand suggestions
- Rear differential recondition or exchange