Bad BMW driver backs into Seinfeld's rare Porsche
I do not have park distance control because I think I have sufficient ability to systematically look at the 2 side mirrors, rear view mirror, and windows. If one doesn't a good understanding of their surroundings, park distance control helps. Actually, if one doesn't have a good understanding of their surroundings, one should pull over and stop driving, particularly in the case of sudden dense fog on the highway. Driving blind is bad.
Jerry Seinfeld furious after driver inflicts shrinkage on rare Porsche 911
Seinfeld was out in his 1973 Porsche 911 Carrera RSR — a racing model of which only 49 were built — last weekend in the Hamptons when a woman in a white BMW began backing into it:
In Seinfeld's telling, the woman seemed oblivious, and while she offered to trade information he let her go because "the idea of having her in my life for one more second was intolerable."
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- oil consumption -consumer reports
- how to play videos in BMW320D highline 2011 model
- Widest tires that are possible
- N54 E92 335xi dyno run 417hp 482 ft-lbs ! ! !
- What is the most possible cause of rear suspension creaking?
- Bike Rack for 335i xDrive Sedan
- 2009 BMW 328i sedan rear blinker question
- Run flats R'Not Us...
- Shifting Question on my 06 325i
- R134a and PAG oil