Bad BMW driver backs into Seinfeld's rare Porsche
I do not have park distance control because I think I have sufficient ability to systematically look at the 2 side mirrors, rear view mirror, and windows. If one doesn't a good understanding of their surroundings, park distance control helps. Actually, if one doesn't have a good understanding of their surroundings, one should pull over and stop driving, particularly in the case of sudden dense fog on the highway. Driving blind is bad.
Jerry Seinfeld furious after driver inflicts shrinkage on rare Porsche 911
Seinfeld was out in his 1973 Porsche 911 Carrera RSR — a racing model of which only 49 were built — last weekend in the Hamptons when a woman in a white BMW began backing into it:
In Seinfeld's telling, the woman seemed oblivious, and while she offered to trade information he let her go because "the idea of having her in my life for one more second was intolerable."
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Window Switch Operation
- Drilling out rusty registration plate screws
- Top of dash cleaning and protection
- Tensioner and pulley torques
- E91 325i coolant issue?? N51/52? Engine??
- Steering wheel lock
- Rear Curtain stuck
- 320d 2011 - just dies, when i stop the car all power is gone
- 2006 318 E90 - Help!! Buzzing from fuse box!