///M Initiation - Epic M4 drift commercial filmed at Bimmerfest
The first-ever BMW M4 was welcomed into the BMW M family by navigating through a thrilling, one-of-a kind course created entirely out of current and classic BMW M vehicles sourced from Bimmerfest fans. BMW enthusiasts from all over the country volunteered their BMW M vehicles from every generation to be a part of this exclusive experience, including an ultra-rare BMW 1 Series M Coupe.
With 52 total cars, 4 race cars and 11,566 horsepower, precision drivers Matt Mullins, Chief Driving Instructor, BMW Performance Driving School and Chris Forsberg, Formula Drift Champion, put the BMW M4 through the specially-designed course that formed the shape of a BMW M Series logo - revealed at the end of the video.
The 2015 BMW M4 Coupe is powered by the same 3.0-liter inline-6 cylinder engine with M TwinPower Turbo technology as its M3 sibling. The BMW M4 Coupe features increased performance levels that distinguish it from previous generations of the M3 family, delivering 425 horsepower. The BMW M4 Coupe will start with an MSRP of $65,125.
Bimmerfest 2015 M3 and M4 track and street review
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Window tint scratched by dealer
- BMW headlights Q
- BMW dealer claims my car overheats due to JB4 causing waterpump to run at full tilt
- Error Code 93AE 93AF
- Need TPMS advice
- 2007 E90 N46 Camshafts Out Of Alignment Due To Timing Chain Problems - advice appreci
- Pairing E93 and Galaxy S4
- Thinking of picking up a used 3 series. 2009 to 2013 Any Advise/warning?
- Reasonable amount to pay to have FMIC and CAI?
- Turner Motorsports Aluminum Bushings (general suspension suggestions)