///M Initiation - Epic M4 drift commercial filmed at Bimmerfest
The first-ever BMW M4 was welcomed into the BMW M family by navigating through a thrilling, one-of-a kind course created entirely out of current and classic BMW M vehicles sourced from Bimmerfest fans. BMW enthusiasts from all over the country volunteered their BMW M vehicles from every generation to be a part of this exclusive experience, including an ultra-rare BMW 1 Series M Coupe.
With 52 total cars, 4 race cars and 11,566 horsepower, precision drivers Matt Mullins, Chief Driving Instructor, BMW Performance Driving School and Chris Forsberg, Formula Drift Champion, put the BMW M4 through the specially-designed course that formed the shape of a BMW M Series logo - revealed at the end of the video.
The 2015 BMW M4 Coupe is powered by the same 3.0-liter inline-6 cylinder engine with M TwinPower Turbo technology as its M3 sibling. The BMW M4 Coupe features increased performance levels that distinguish it from previous generations of the M3 family, delivering 425 horsepower. The BMW M4 Coupe will start with an MSRP of $65,125.
Bimmerfest 2015 M3 and M4 track and street review
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Seeking wheel package advice
- 335is dct paddle upgrade?
- Sirius module
- Best turbo upgrade for n54?
- Recommendations for e90 bike rack?
- My new bimmer!
- 2006 330xi engine making a ticking sound
- Helppp!! 2006 325xi - Coolant keeps coming out from cap and car keeps over heatin
- 2009 E93 M3 - Dashboard lights / instrument panel not working
- Cracked head BMW 320i - worth?