AGA is at it again, developing another custom tool saving you thousands. You probably recognizance AGA's name from other innovative BMW solutions such as the AGA N62 Valve Stem Seal Tool Kit and AGA N62 Cooling Pipe.
All German Autos is back with a new solution for carbon build up in the N62 V8 engine (see complete list of BMW's with the N62 below). This engine has a host of issues, thankfully AGA has tools and solutions for most of them.
Carbon build up in the secondary air injection system of the N62 engine that will not come clean with the use of the AGA N62 Secondary Air Cleaning Kit.
With the All German Auto Carbon Removal Hook Tool you can go into the exhaust port and open up the air passages mechanically.
Engine does not need to be removed which saves the technician 15-16 hours of labor. The tool is inexpensive and an absolute repair to an otherwise very expensive repair.
Parts included with the kit
- AGA Carbon Cleaning Hook Handle
- AGA Carbon Cleaning Hook Blade: #AGA-N62-CRB
Order your AGA Carbon Removal Hook Tool at AGA's site here
BMW model this N62 Carbon Removal Hook works on
- 2002-2005: BMW 745I & IL (E65 & E66)
- 2007-2010: BMW X5 4.8I (E70)
- 2004-2005: BMW 645CI (E63 & E64)
- 2006-2008: BMW 750I & IL (E65 & E66)
- 2004-2005: BMW 545I (E60)
- 2006-2010: BMW 650I (E63 & E64)
- 2004-2006: BMW X5 4.4I/4.8is (E53)
- 2006-2010: BMW 550I (E60 & E61)
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 2011 BMW 328 xdrive manual transmission issue
- Console USB - What else to look at?
- Fuel pump issues
- SOS message, Radio not working, Key FOB not working...Help!
- Plugs a-go-go
- Is it bad to go catless
- Steering Wheel Controls Do Not Work
- Sold 335is Performance Parts For Sale
- 2011 335 xdrive - Steering Wheel Makes Noise When Turning
- Revving a 2007 335i