BMW naturally looks at the competition - This time, Bimmerfest will be there
Jaguar is developing the Jaguar XE, reportedly to compete with the BMW 3 series. Photos of the car have been largely kept under wraps but this will soon change. One of our Bimmerfest colleagues, Dave T, posting as Dave 20T, is on a mission to find out about the Jaguar XE. He's a loyal owner of a 013 BMW 320i. He's so loyal that he went on a quest last year to seek the origins of his car by taking delivery of the new car in Munich through the European Delivery program.
Read more about the Jaguar XE
Details of the Jaguar XE will be coming soon in early September on Bimmerfest. For those interested in the travelogue part of the trip, follow @MeAndMyWagen on Twitter then return to Bimmerfest for details of the Jaguar XE!
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- need advice: would you keep or sell my bmw?
- Need DIY help with interior door pull!
- recommendations for mechanic in central Illinois - need to fix my e91 2006 bmw 325xit
- No spark, no injector pulse
- Angel eyes
- Any adjustment on the traction control?
- Air Con Smelling and loss of power
- 335i 2007 sedan - I got overheat signal and car stopped - now radiator fan spins fast
- Brake pad "chirp"