BMW naturally looks at the competition - This time, Bimmerfest will be there
Jaguar is developing the Jaguar XE, reportedly to compete with the BMW 3 series. Photos of the car have been largely kept under wraps but this will soon change. One of our Bimmerfest colleagues, Dave T, posting as Dave 20T, is on a mission to find out about the Jaguar XE. He's a loyal owner of a 013 BMW 320i. He's so loyal that he went on a quest last year to seek the origins of his car by taking delivery of the new car in Munich through the European Delivery program.
Read more about the Jaguar XE
Details of the Jaguar XE will be coming soon in early September on Bimmerfest. For those interested in the travelogue part of the trip, follow @MeAndMyWagen on Twitter then return to Bimmerfest for details of the Jaguar XE!
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Deposit on 2013 335i Convertible - good deal?
- No telephone option on the screen
- Engine malfunction light after jb4 and e85
- Help on identifying my rims
- Acceleration throttle question
- For sale JB+ N54 $175
- 2007 320i from Japan to New Zealand - change the iDrive language and maps?
- Maybe there is such a thing as too much horsepower!
- E93 Convertible top - plastic bracket broken
- seat belt adjustment on 335 convertible