BMW naturally looks at the competition - This time, Bimmerfest will be there
Jaguar is developing the Jaguar XE, reportedly to compete with the BMW 3 series. Photos of the car have been largely kept under wraps but this will soon change. One of our Bimmerfest colleagues, Dave T, posting as Dave 20T, is on a mission to find out about the Jaguar XE. He's a loyal owner of a 013 BMW 320i. He's so loyal that he went on a quest last year to seek the origins of his car by taking delivery of the new car in Munich through the European Delivery program.
Read more about the Jaguar XE
Details of the Jaguar XE will be coming soon in early September on Bimmerfest. For those interested in the travelogue part of the trip, follow @MeAndMyWagen on Twitter then return to Bimmerfest for details of the Jaguar XE!
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 335xi transfer case mount
- Just sick of BMW's
- Starter issues
- BMW e90 320d Timing Chain Failure ????
- Car overheating
- Help with M side skirts
- 2008 335xi Front End Conversion/Turbo piping upgrade?
- BMW e90 335 M-Sport interior trim Vvivid Vinyl 4D True R black CF vinyl wrap Wu! Wrap
- Napa Oil/Coolant Question
- Easiest way to improve stereo sound.