BMW naturally looks at the competition - This time, Bimmerfest will be there
Jaguar is developing the Jaguar XE, reportedly to compete with the BMW 3 series. Photos of the car have been largely kept under wraps but this will soon change. One of our Bimmerfest colleagues, Dave T, posting as Dave 20T, is on a mission to find out about the Jaguar XE. He's a loyal owner of a 013 BMW 320i. He's so loyal that he went on a quest last year to seek the origins of his car by taking delivery of the new car in Munich through the European Delivery program.
Read more about the Jaguar XE
Details of the Jaguar XE will be coming soon in early September on Bimmerfest. For those interested in the travelogue part of the trip, follow @MeAndMyWagen on Twitter then return to Bimmerfest for details of the Jaguar XE!
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Halos for LCI with bi-xenon.
- Broken Vanos Bolts
- Possible new owner post
- Smoke and misfire (320i 2008 petrol)
- need professional help 07 335I jerks and kicks at 1/4 throttle then check engine on
- Smoke after oil servirce perfomance
- Anyone sorry they got the OEM PE?
- Washing Machine Noise
- Does 2007 328i have steering lock problem?
- Electrical current problems on E92 headlamp