The BMW Z1 fan story
The Z1 is two seat roadster that was produced by BMW from March 1989 to June 1991. BMW only made 8,000 Z1s during this time. Meet Adem Solmaz, he is a pure fan of this special car: the BMW Z1 roadster. Watch his story and find out what's the unique feature of the BMW Z1.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 19" Staggered M wheels & Tires FOR SALE
- Increase time for seat belt assist
- E39 style 5's on 328xi
- Cleaned my VANOS solenoids
- Tempermental digital "Fuel Remaining" display on 2011 328xi
- jb4 story help
- Can anyone id this wire?
- upsized tires with stiffer shocks
- License Plate Frame Replacements
- Using iPhone 5S via USB on non-iDrive 2011 328xi