The BMW Z1 fan story
The Z1 is two seat roadster that was produced by BMW from March 1989 to June 1991. BMW only made 8,000 Z1s during this time. Meet Adem Solmaz, he is a pure fan of this special car: the BMW Z1 roadster. Watch his story and find out what's the unique feature of the BMW Z1.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Cylinder problem
- Please help if you can
- Heated M-Sport steering wheel and matching perforated gear shift knob
- 2006 325i Can't Pinpoint Misfire
- 335d maintenance
- 2007 328xi dead at 105k miles!
- Tune2Air Bluetooth Streaming Help and Review
- 2008 335i CSL trunk swap but lights different?
- What could noise be?