The BMW Z1 fan story
The Z1 is two seat roadster that was produced by BMW from March 1989 to June 1991. BMW only made 8,000 Z1s during this time. Meet Adem Solmaz, he is a pure fan of this special car: the BMW Z1 roadster. Watch his story and find out what's the unique feature of the BMW Z1.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 2007 335i weird ticking noise
- Metal Flecks in Diff Fluid?
- Thoughts on my car!
- No sound form Logic 7
- Electric Short after N55 engine install
- 2011 335i interior carpet question...
- 18" wheel upgrade from F series
- Will this jump starter work on my 335i?
- Played with fuses now it won't start just clicks in fuse box
- Stripped AT filler bolt