The BMW Z1 fan story
The Z1 is two seat roadster that was produced by BMW from March 1989 to June 1991. BMW only made 8,000 Z1s during this time. Meet Adem Solmaz, he is a pure fan of this special car: the BMW Z1 roadster. Watch his story and find out what's the unique feature of the BMW Z1.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- need advice: would you keep or sell my bmw?
- Need DIY help with interior door pull!
- recommendations for mechanic in central Illinois - need to fix my e91 2006 bmw 325xit
- No spark, no injector pulse
- Angel eyes
- Any adjustment on the traction control?
- Air Con Smelling and loss of power
- 335i 2007 sedan - I got overheat signal and car stopped - now radiator fan spins fast
- Brake pad "chirp"