The BMW Z1 fan story
The Z1 is two seat roadster that was produced by BMW from March 1989 to June 1991. BMW only made 8,000 Z1s during this time. Meet Adem Solmaz, he is a pure fan of this special car: the BMW Z1 roadster. Watch his story and find out what's the unique feature of the BMW Z1.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Rear Control Bolt Broke - Questions
- Positive Battery Terminal under hood has some play to it
- Car Smells Burned
- After market bumper/hood recommendation for '11 E92
- 2007 328i - Used Car Purchase - Things to Look for
- 2009 E92 xenon question
- service info says -3200..?
- Diagnose intermittent ticking noise on 2008 328i
- 2011 328i Engine Oil Low
- Rear Speaker noise when car is off