Hands on with the G30 at Detroit - What do you want to know?
I'll be hands on with the G30 5 Series at the Detroit Auto Show next Monday (Jan 9th). This will be my first chance to get hands on with the new 5 and I cannot wait. I'll be reviewing the visuals and build quality now and the driving dynamics later in the month.
If there is anything you would like me to specifically check, look at, take photos of, etc. let me know. I will also hopefully have access to BMW engineers so I can ask specific questions about features, suspension, etc. Post your questions below and I'll do my best to get them answered.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Okay.. So a new problem- Low speed turning lurching
- Cheapest way to ship a set of 328i rims?
- adaptive headlights do NOTHING
- tire pressure monitor sensors
- 02 745li for an 09 335i?
- This is bizarre- VCG & Valvetronic gasket replacement- Non OEM cover??
- Seats interchangeable?
- New tires for 328i coupe 2013
- E93 Question