Hands on with the G30 at Detroit - What do you want to know?
I'll be hands on with the G30 5 Series at the Detroit Auto Show next Monday (Jan 9th). This will be my first chance to get hands on with the new 5 and I cannot wait. I'll be reviewing the visuals and build quality now and the driving dynamics later in the month.
If there is anything you would like me to specifically check, look at, take photos of, etc. let me know. I will also hopefully have access to BMW engineers so I can ask specific questions about features, suspension, etc. Post your questions below and I'll do my best to get them answered.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Heads Up -Transmission Parts Dealer Bad - Largo, Florida
- Part Number for DRL / Halo Bulb
- Yet another transmission service question...
- Changed window regulator - window still giving issues
- Intake valve cleaning
- 335i convertible noise
- Phone bluetooth privacy settings
- E91 Randomly acting weird
- Knock Sensor
- E90 330i rear scraps the ground on freeway bumps