BMW 4 and 2 Series Score Awards in Inaugural JD Power Tech Experience Index Study
BMW scored two category wins in the inaugural JD Power Tech Experience Index Study (TXI) for the 2016 BMW 2 Series and BMW 4 Series. The TXI Study measures the driver’s experience, usage, and interaction with driver centric vehicle technology in the first 90 days of ownership. The awards were presented in Las Vegas at CES 2017 to Klaus Froehlich, Board Member for Research & Development at the BMW Group and Hildegard Wortmann, Senior Vice President for the BMW Brand.
The JD Power Tech Experience Index Study reflects customer experience with 35 technologies grouped in six categories:
- Entertainment & Connectivity
- Comfort & Convenience
- Collision Protection
- Driving Assistance
- Smartphone Mirroring
BMW will show at CES 2017 that it continues to be on the forefront of this development. The BMW i Inside Future sculpture focuses on the opportunities and challenges presented by fully automated driving. BMW HoloActive Touch fuses the advantages of the BMW Head-Up Display, BMW gesture control and intuitive touchscreen functionality with revolutionary technology to create a completely new kind of user interface for the vehicle interior of the future.
Read about what else BMW has going on at the CES 2017 here!
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- FOB reading
- One string of the convertible roof cut
- BMW 328i xdrive Brake warning light and service warning light removal
- Where does everybody get their parts from?
- No TCU and radio popping noise PLEASE HELP!
- 2013 BMW 328i Xdrive sportline
- Problems after repair
- E90 knocking noise near power steering and result in torn serpentine belt
- Crank but no start, timing? valvetronic?