The BMW 5 Series History - The 5th Generation (E60)
BMW has created a six part series on the history of the 5 Series as part of the G30 5 Series launch. With the 5th Generation 5 Series, BMW presented once again a bearer of technology. Besides new engines and further development in the chassis, this generation offers for the first time the Head Up Display, Active Steering or the iDrive.
These are just a few of many examples. Another highlight is “EfficientDynamics.” Since 2007 BMW is using this technology in its 5 Series. Take a look behind the scenes with BMW insiders.
This film is the fifth part of a six part series about the BMW 5 Series
The BMW 5 Series History. The 1st Generation (E12)
The BMW 5 Series History. The 2nd Generation (E28)
The BMW 5 Series History. The 3rd Generation (E34)
The BMW 5 Series History. The 4th Generation (E34)
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- '09 E91 high RPM stalls and odd shifting, help!
- How to reset SelfLevel Suspension Inactive on Dash
- Subwoofers under the seats dont play...
- Burning oil Smoke from exhaust
- DCI pipe
- Help please!
- Buying a used 2012 328i touring xdrive
- Wife Killed My Interior Poll
- After market alloy sizes for M Sport.