The BMW 5 Series History - The 5th Generation (E60)
BMW has created a six part series on the history of the 5 Series as part of the G30 5 Series launch. With the 5th Generation 5 Series, BMW presented once again a bearer of technology. Besides new engines and further development in the chassis, this generation offers for the first time the Head Up Display, Active Steering or the iDrive.
These are just a few of many examples. Another highlight is “EfficientDynamics.” Since 2007 BMW is using this technology in its 5 Series. Take a look behind the scenes with BMW insiders.
This film is the fifth part of a six part series about the BMW 5 Series
The BMW 5 Series History. The 1st Generation (E12)
The BMW 5 Series History. The 2nd Generation (E28)
The BMW 5 Series History. The 3rd Generation (E34)
The BMW 5 Series History. The 4th Generation (E34)
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Windshield wipers alignment
- Which engine is more reliable?
- Lavish Motoring E90 328i TiAG
- Lavish Motoring TiAG E90
- 2012 E92 328i xdrive coupe headlights - help replacing
- my 2009 bmw 335I twin turbo is smoking from exhaust and engine oil is also smoking ba
- Instrument cluster
- Increased battery discharge
- Poorly E90 318d
- BMW advanced battery charging system (plug-in battery charger)