Side-by-side: BMW 5 Series Touring vs Mercedes-AMG E 63 Wagon
Mercedes is bringing their mad E63 Touring to the US and BMW seems to think we don't need such things. Who wouldn't want 571+ horsepower monster wagon? Sure, these are two very different beasts, but it would be nice to have the 5 Series Touring back again. BMW definitely won't be throwing us an M5 Touring for the hell of it, so BMW's 5 Tourer goes against the AMG E63.
Both are pretty hot, however, it's big money for the E63, probably around $130k! I guess that's a small price to pay for one sexy wagon that you can actually get in the US.
Check out more pics of the new 5 Series Touring here!
Read more about the new BMW 5 Series Touring here!
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Car won't start, battery OK
- BMW Wheel Lock, how many splines and code, help me create a list
- Service Engine Light helppp
- Cannot lock bmw due to car flat battery and I have only got a fob not a key??
- 230 style Rims on e92 20i
- Idrive Update for 2013 328i xdrive
- E91 - active headrest cable
- Debating changing my stock radio
- Transfer case leak / repair question
- Electric Waterpump Life expectancy?