Side-by-side: BMW 5 Series Touring vs Mercedes-AMG E 63 Wagon
Mercedes is bringing their mad E63 Touring to the US and BMW seems to think we don't need such things. Who wouldn't want 571+ horsepower monster wagon? Sure, these are two very different beasts, but it would be nice to have the 5 Series Touring back again. BMW definitely won't be throwing us an M5 Touring for the hell of it, so BMW's 5 Tourer goes against the AMG E63.
Both are pretty hot, however, it's big money for the E63, probably around $130k! I guess that's a small price to pay for one sexy wagon that you can actually get in the US.
Check out more pics of the new 5 Series Touring here!
Read more about the new BMW 5 Series Touring here!
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Headlamp Indicator Symbol with No Lights Out
- Wrong battery installed in car today
- Convertible Top Drains
- 2011 328i SULEV Warranty Coverage Help!
- How to change o2 sensors?
- BMW Software update
- Battery Testing
- FS 2006 E91 325xi manual wagon
- Charging issue with efficient dynamics
- vanity plate ideas for my new BMW 328I convertable coupe