Tesla has a lot riding on the Model 3, possibly the entire future of the company. With 370,000 pre-orders or more in hand the production Model 3 needs to be just right. With that in mind, and the pressure of Tesla fans and shareholders, pre-production models will roll off the initial assembly as soon as February 20th.
These prototypes will be used to validate the assembly line procedures as well final testing of all systems. July 2017 is the target production date, a date that many thought was overly ambitious for the perennially late Tesla. If the test builds go well later this month it looks like July might be more reasonable than expected.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Car won't start, battery OK
- BMW Wheel Lock, how many splines and code, help me create a list
- Service Engine Light helppp
- Cannot lock bmw due to car flat battery and I have only got a fob not a key??
- 230 style Rims on e92 20i
- Idrive Update for 2013 328i xdrive
- E91 - active headrest cable
- Debating changing my stock radio
- Transfer case leak / repair question
- Electric Waterpump Life expectancy?