Mercedes-Benz USA reports highest February sales in its history
Mercedes-Benz today reported the highest February sales in its history with 24,522 units up 6.9% from the 22,941 vehicles sold in February 2016. Adding 2,513 units for Vans and 348 units for smart, Mercedes-Benz USA (MBUSA) achieved its highest February to date with a grand total of 27,383 vehicles, up 6.8% from a year ago.
"We're off to a solid start to the year, and expect steady growth as we approach the close of the first quarter," said Dietmar Exler, president and CEO of MBUSA. "Strong demand for our SUV lineup continues, and we look forward to the launch of more new models throughout the year."
Mercedes-Benz volume leaders in January included the C-Class, GLE and E-Class (including the CLS) model lines. The C-Class took the lead at 6,145, followed by the GLE sales of 4,017. The E-Class rounded out the top three with 3,471 units sold.
Mercedes-AMG high-performance models sold 2,548 units in February, with a total of 5,144 units sold year-to-date (up 31.6%).
Separately, Mercedes-Benz Certified Pre-Owned (MBCPO) models recorded sales of 10,075 vehicles in February, an increase of 0.9% when compared to the same month last year (9,989).
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- What's my e90 320d worth?
- Bmw 335i
- iPhone 7 and Bluetooth Compatibility with iDrive (CCC)
- Question: 18" wheels on bmw 328i 2011
- Any difference between 2007 and 2012 E92
- SES light is on
- Upgrading turbos questions
- 2008 bmw 335 inner halo not working
- Cruise Control Retrofit without LDM / E90 330i 12/2005
- Do I have xenon or halogen headlights?