BMW K 1600 B Bagger Makes Its East Coast Debut At Daytona Bike Week
BMW Motorrad’s K 1600 B Bagger will make its East Coast debut during Daytona Bike Week. Visitors to BMW Motorcycles of Daytona will have an opportunity to see the bagger-style motorcycle based on BMW’s six-cylinder K 1600 platform. BMW representatives will be on hand to answer questions about the K 1600 B, which was developed specifically with American riders and American roads in mind.
Date: Friday, March 10 through Sunday, March 19, 2017
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. daily
Location: BMW Motorcycles of Daytona
118 E Fairview Ave
Daytona Beach, FL 32114
Phone (386) 257-2269
Also on display at the BMW Motorcycles of Daytona will be BMW Motorrad’s new single-cylinder G 310 R – the first BMW roadster under 500 cc and an MSRP of $4,750 (plus $245 destination and handling). One cylinder, lightweight, powerful dynamic performance – the BMW G 310 R embodies the pure essence of a BMW roadster: it has neither too little nor too much of anything. Pragmatic in the best sense of the word, it offers precisely what is needed – for dynamic performance and comfort, both in town and out in the country.
Read all about the K 1600 B here!
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Stripped AT filler bolt
- Possibly the Best INPA + tools setup around
- Upgrade headlights / Halo ring/ Exhausts tips
- Buying 2009 - Still a good idea??
- Renting car on turo
- Broken disa
- Car won't start, battery OK
- BMW Wheel Lock, how many splines and code, help me create a list
- Service Engine Light helppp
- Cannot lock bmw due to car flat battery and I have only got a fob not a key??