Tesla beats out BMW in German award for “Best Future Mobility Brand”
You'd think BMW would take the 'Best Future Mobility Brand' in Germany, but I guess the people felt Tesla is pushing a bit harder.
|Germany has a well established track record of leading the charge towards renewables with the full court press of the Energiewende but the push into electric vehicles or e-mobility as it is known in Europe, has been lackluster. The clash of old and new came to a head in Germany this week with Tesla beating out BMW, securing the “Best Future Mobility Brand” in the German Best Brands Awards at Bayerischer Hof in Munich.|
|“The unique thing about Best Brands is the selection of the winners, which has never been hit by a jury. Every year, Best Brands determines the strength of a brand based on genuine consumer adoption. The only thing to be awarded is the tightly woven bond between consumers and brands, which is precisely the result of the annual award for the best brands in Germany, with their timeless charm and credibility.”|
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Stripped AT filler bolt
- Possibly the Best INPA + tools setup around
- Upgrade headlights / Halo ring/ Exhausts tips
- Buying 2009 - Still a good idea??
- Renting car on turo
- Broken disa
- Car won't start, battery OK
- BMW Wheel Lock, how many splines and code, help me create a list
- Service Engine Light helppp
- Cannot lock bmw due to car flat battery and I have only got a fob not a key??