Due to quality concerns BMW is temporarily removing both Painted and Black Rear Spoilers (Z50 and Z51, respectively) from all 3 series models that are in transit and currently at the port (all priority statuses). Additionally, these options are currently unavailable to add to new orders. The Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler (Z09) is still available to be added on your new F30.
BMW M Performance Parts for the F30 3 Series
There is no indication how long this temporary quality issue will affect orders. Is this affecting anyone?
2017 3 Series Ordering and Pricing Guides
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Stripped AT filler bolt
- Possibly the Best INPA + tools setup around
- Upgrade headlights / Halo ring/ Exhausts tips
- Buying 2009 - Still a good idea??
- Renting car on turo
- Broken disa
- Car won't start, battery OK
- BMW Wheel Lock, how many splines and code, help me create a list
- Service Engine Light helppp
- Cannot lock bmw due to car flat battery and I have only got a fob not a key??