Due to quality concerns BMW is temporarily removing both Painted and Black Rear Spoilers (Z50 and Z51, respectively) from all 3 series models that are in transit and currently at the port (all priority statuses). Additionally, these options are currently unavailable to add to new orders. The Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler (Z09) is still available to be added on your new F30.
BMW M Performance Parts for the F30 3 Series
There is no indication how long this temporary quality issue will affect orders. Is this affecting anyone?
2017 3 Series Ordering and Pricing Guides
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Are BMW's getting uglier?
- Is the E93 330i turbo charged?
- 2009 e90 Sedan Running Light Problem/Driver Door Problem
- 2007 328i wont start
- Dammit! How can I get this off?
- Bluetooth 328XI 2007 - Samsung S8
- BMW Rims for Sale
- Unplugged cable after taking to garage
- coding e90
- Rear passenger side window won't go up