BMW has a lease return problem with the i3. Dealers are ending up with too many lease returned vehicle and not enough people opting to buy out the end of the lease. To solve this BMW is offering dealership between 3,000 and 5,000 to get people to take their i3 home for good.
2017 i3 Information, Pricing and Ordering Guides
- Dealer will receive a monetary incentive to sell the vehicle to the original lessee
- $5000 if the car is sold as CPO
- $3000 if the car is sold as pre-owned
- Free Ultimate Care +1 (1 year free MPU) will be added to the car
- Eligible for all active CPO Sales Support programs
How much of this bonus will be sent to the consumer isn't clear. The deal has been running from January 5th and ends March 31st. Has anyone had their dealership push the buy out option on their i3?
BMW Leasing 101 - Learn about leasing, get the best deal
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- '09 E91 high RPM stalls and odd shifting, help!
- How to reset SelfLevel Suspension Inactive on Dash
- Subwoofers under the seats dont play...
- Burning oil Smoke from exhaust
- DCI pipe
- Help please!
- Buying a used 2012 328i touring xdrive
- Wife Killed My Interior Poll
- After market alloy sizes for M Sport.