Get your BMW fixed right in your driveway with Fiix
Why take your BMW, or any car really, to the dealership for repairs when you can have it repaired right in your driveway. Sounds like a great concept and a startup called Fiix is making it happen.
Dealerships are usually pretty spendy and you have to get your car to them. Fiix says that more than 80% of repairs done in shops can be done by an experienced mechanic in a driveway. Their mechanics can handle general repairs and some even specialize in foreign cars, like your BMW.
|Customers request service by calling or chatting with the company on the website. Interestingly, Fiix prefers to deal with customers over the phone so they can accurately diagnose the issue. This lets them send the right parts and mechanic without actually seeing your car, and make sure the issue can actually be fixed in a driveway and doesn’t need a full garage.|
Wouldn’t mind this service on the days I’m feeling to lazy to work on my own car.
You can check Fiix out here!
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Cost Effective Solution: High Flow Catback
- I did something dumb. Please help!
- Power windows stuck in down position
- Hill Start Assist only working in reverse
- E90 Wiring Name?
- Michelin Pilot SS
- Rear break light malfunction MSG clear
- E93 drivers door height adjustment
- 2007 BMW 335XI Engine malfunction
- E92 335i remap, tune or buy an M3?