Starting with Model Year 2018 BMW is doing away with the Maximum Residualizable MSRP (MRM) program. MRM was added in 2017 as a way to protect the end of lease value on highly optioned 330s that would not have a market value close to the residual value. With the MRM program BMW effectively said that no matter what the MRSP of a 330 was, the residual would be capped.
Recently BMW tried to expand this concept with tiered residual values on the 4 series but that died before it ever really got started.
MY 2017 330i Sedans with MSRPs above $49,400 (sDrive) and $51,400 (xDrive) continue to be subject to the MRM. 2018 3 Series production starts in July 2017.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 2007 BMW 335XI Engine malfunction
- E92 335i remap, tune or buy an M3?
- Rough Idle on Cold Start and Hesitation on Low RPM
- 2011 328i
- '09 E91 high RPM stalls and odd shifting, help!
- How to reset SelfLevel Suspension Inactive on Dash
- Subwoofers under the seats dont play...
- Downpipe Install Experience (XSPower)
- Burning oil Smoke from exhaust
- DCI pipe