BMW Performance Delivery
For buyers in the USA, it is possible to take delivery of a new BMW is at the Performance Center in Greenville, South Carolina. This is organised through the dealership's Client Adviser when you purchase or lease a new BMW.
The experience consists of:
- Airport pick-up in a new BMW
- Accommodation, dinner and breakfast at a first-class hotel with dinner and breakfast, then transport to the Performance Center
- Tour of BMW Manufacturing facility and "Zentrum" museum
- Performance Driving School course with a professional instructor
- Session with Product Specialist for 2 hours, who will explain your new car's features
Bimmerfest's Performance Centre sub-forum: http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=136
BMW USA official Performance Centre website: http://www.bmwusa.com/Standard/Content/Experience/Events/PDS/ProgramsandCourses/DeliveryProgram.aspx
BMW USA official Performance Centre website: http://www.bmwusa.com/Standard/Content/Experience/Events/PDS/BMWPerformanceCenterFAQ.aspx
A sign-in book is available at the front desk, so you can be recorded as having visited the Performance Center for vehicle delivery sign-in book. Bimmerfest has a sign-in book thread.
The Performance Delivery is available to purchasers who do a European Delivery. To allow flexibility in the scheduling of the Performance Delivery, it is recommended that you inform your Client Advisor that you are doing a European Delivery.