Bimmerfest - BMW Forums - Conversation Between 'Cane and SailinSand

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > 'Cane

Conversation Between 'Cane and SailinSand
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. 'Cane
    10-14-2008 11:18 AM
    'Cane
    I just got the hang of this new notification thing. Here or facebook is ok, but facebook will email me. We'll have to see what happens with the series. I would love to come up for a game. Not sure though. We just intro'd all new notebooks, and I may be very busy for the next, uhh, while.
  2. SailinSand
    10-14-2008 06:06 AM
    SailinSand
    Ohhh...sorry you just got the msg. It looks like we're more than likely going to have another game in thie series in St. Pete. If we do, you should come up!!! Hubby and I are going to try and go, assuming it's not on a night I have class. ...there's a really happening bar (note facebook pictures) across the street from the stadium that I'll go to if I don't end up at the game (again, school permitting).

I'll stick to emailing you on FB.
  3. 'Cane
    10-13-2008 09:25 PM
    'Cane
    Wow. I just saw this message. No, I wish I could've joined you guys though. Looks like you all had a lot of fun.
  4. SailinSand
    10-09-2008 07:59 AM
    SailinSand
    Are you going to be up in my 'hood for Friday/Saturday's games by any chance? ...if you are let us know!