Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Bimmerfest - BMW Forums (https://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/index.php)
-   X3 G01 (2018 - current) (https://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=210)
-   -   Just ordered my wife a 2019 X3 (https://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1336887)

zoombie99 07-01-2019 07:05 PM

Just ordered my wife a 2019 X3

2 Attachment(s)
My wife’s lease expires on August 31st but there are crazy discounts on the 2019s. The old school of negotiations are out the window. Invoice is meaningless with all the trunk money currently available. My dealer told me that he would give me the same percentage discount from his lot or if I ordered one. I placed my order today since the dealer only had a few allocations before end of production. I got over 10% off of MSRP before my incentives (loyalty, lease credit and somehow they took my OL code for $500.00 since they wouldn’t match the other $500.00). My lease payments are going to be basically the same as the 2017 X3. I will take delivery in the first week of August and but I will have to eat my August lease payment to transfer the MSDs. It just passed pre-inspection with 43,000 miles on the original tires.

One odd thing. I didn’t want to get the wireless option but I was told that it comes with “enhanced Bluetooth” yet BMW doesn’t mention it when you pick that option. I can’t believe that after all of these years, BMW is not making enhanced Bluetooth standard.

Here is my build:

Attachment 856785Attachment 856787

Sent from my iPhone using Bimmerfest mobile app

Closem Joe 07-02-2019 03:54 AM

I got the same options as you less the vent seats and the shades when we bought my wife's car last September. The deal was the same as yours. :thumbup: Since we're in Fla she wanted the polar white with the cognac interior. it looks great and we love it. You will too! We previously had an X3 and this model is a vast improvement. Enjoy brother!:angel:

Joe:)

darrylo 07-02-2019 03:17 PM

Enhanced bluetooth may be useful if you have an android phone or are not using carplay. Aside from that, I'm not sure it's helpful (the BMW already comes with bluetooth).

zoombie99 07-02-2019 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Closem Joe (Post 13042953)
I got the same options as you less the vent seats and the shades when we bought my wife's car last September. The deal was the same as yours. :thumbup: Since we're in Fla she wanted the polar white with the cognac interior. it looks great and we love it. You will too! We previously had an X3 and this model is a vast improvement. Enjoy brother!:angel:

Thanks!

zoombie99 07-03-2019 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darrylo (Post 13043473)
Enhanced bluetooth may be useful if you have an android phone or are not using carplay. Aside from that, I'm not sure it's helpful (the BMW already comes with bluetooth).

I think enhanced BT also comes with a second activated mic on the passenger side. It’s helpful when my wife and I am are both in the car talking to someone on the phone. Without it, sometimes it is hard to hear the person in the passenger seat.

mtbrdad 07-03-2019 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darrylo (Post 13043473)

I think "Enhanced bluetooth" means it won't keep cutting in and out on you when playing music.

jjrandorin 07-03-2019 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zoombie99 (Post 13042761)
My wife’s lease expires on August 31st but there are crazy discounts on the 2019s. The old school of negotiations are out the window. Invoice is meaningless with all the trunk money currently available. My dealer told me that he would give me the same percentage discount from his lot or if I ordered one. I placed my order today since the dealer only had a few allocations before end of production. I got over 10% off of MSRP before my incentives (loyalty, lease credit and somehow they took my OL code for $500.00 since they wouldn’t match the other $500.00). My lease payments are going to be basically the same as the 2017 X3. I will take delivery in the first week of August and but I will have to eat my August lease payment to transfer the MSDs. It just passed pre-inspection with 43,000 miles on the original tires.

One odd thing. I didn’t want to get the wireless option but I was told that it comes with “enhanced Bluetooth” yet BMW doesn’t mention it when you pick that option. I can’t believe that after all of these years, BMW is not making enhanced Bluetooth standard.

Here is my build:

Attachment 856785Attachment 856787

Nice work, from a long time member :thumbup:

When we got ours in January of this year (2019) I got a very aggressive price as well. I ended up at 2500 under invoice before incentives on an X3 M40 with everything but the ventillated seats and the trailer hitch.

Did you sit in an X3 with the ventilated seats? I couldnt stand them (just like I couldnt on the X5 we had). If you havent, make sure you do before your order locks in, in case you want to change it.

Wife wanted the blue, after seeing my estoril blue 435 for 3 years lol. We have 2 blue cars now, my tesla model 3 and her X3 M40. She loves it.

Closem Joe 07-04-2019 04:27 AM

If she's happy your happy!

zoombie99 07-04-2019 05:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Closem Joe (Post 13044777)
If she's happy your happy!

[emoji106]

zoombie99 07-04-2019 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mtbrdad (Post 13044203)
I think "Enhanced bluetooth" means it won't keep cutting in and out on you when playing music.

Funny you should say that. On my wife’s 2017 X3 Pandora cuts out and in.

zoombie99 07-04-2019 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjrandorin (Post 13044579)
Nice work, from a long time member :thumbup:

When we got ours in January of this year (2019) I got a very aggressive price as well. I ended up at 2500 under invoice before incentives on an X3 M40 with everything but the ventillated seats and the trailer hitch.

Did you sit in an X3 with the ventilated seats? I couldnt stand them (just like I couldnt on the X5 we had). If you havent, make sure you do before your order locks in, in case you want to change it.

Wife wanted the blue, after seeing my estoril blue 435 for 3 years lol. We have 2 blue cars now, my tesla model 3 and her X3 M40. She loves it.

Thanks JJ. Yes, I sat in the seats and they weren’t that bad as the sports seats but I won’t be driving the car and my wife likes the seat. I had a big problem with the base seats in the 5 series and I wound up getting MC seats in my 2019 540 which are great.

J-RO 07-12-2019 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zoombie99 (Post 13043999)
I think enhanced BT also comes with a second activated mic on the passenger side. It’s helpful when my wife and I am are both in the car talking to someone on the phone. Without it, sometimes it is hard to hear the person in the passenger seat.

Enhanced blue tooth allows for you to be notified when you get an incoming text, see it on the screen and have it read to you.