Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Bimmerfest - BMW Forums (https://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/index.php)
-   Classifieds (https://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   FS: oem BMW Coupe Floor Mats Black (https://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16314)

beauport 11-25-2002 12:36 PM

FS: oem BMW Coupe Floor Mats Black

Selling a set of almost brand new factory BMW floor mats that will fit E46 coupes, color black. These have the hook fasteners that keeps them in place. They do not have the BMW logo as these are the style BMW provides for European Delivery. The driver's mat is approximately 95% brand new, the other 3 mats are 100%
Any reasonable offer will be accepted.

beauport 11-30-2002 01:55 PM

$60 including shipping to any lower 48 state. They're nice mats for your primary mats or could be used as a very nice spare set.

Chris330Ci 12-03-2002 05:20 AM

You still got them? I am thinking about it. I may possibly be making a trip to the Alexandria area around Christmas time...you anywhere nearby?

beauport 12-04-2002 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Chris330Ci
You still got them? I am thinking about it. I may possibly be making a trip to the Alexandria area around Christmas time...you anywhere nearby?
Still have them, seems everyone must have already purchased mats. I'm about 15 minutes from Alexandria. If you want them let me know and I'll hold them.

Lansing 12-07-2002 02:06 PM

Question

Quote:

Originally posted by beauport
Still have them, seems everyone must have already purchased mats. I'm about 15 minutes from Alexandria. If you want them let me know and I'll hold them.
I picked up my car via ED I think right around the time you did. Out of curiousity, what kind of floor mats did you get / did you replace the stock ones with?

Thanks -
Lansing

beauport 12-10-2002 09:26 AM

Re: Question

They were "almost" sold........... a great gift for your favorite BMW person (including yourself).

beauport 12-24-2002 09:08 AM

Re: Question

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Lansing
[B]I picked up my car via ED I think right around the time you did. Out of curiousity, what kind of floor mats did you get / did you replace the stock ones with?

I bought some of the new UUC mats to match the UUC pedals I went with.

The originals are still up for sale. Make a great last minute Christmas gift....

coldintake 12-24-2002 10:52 AM

Would they fit a sedan?

beauport 12-25-2002 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by coldintake
Would they fit a sedan?
I don't know the answer to that. Whenever I see mats listed for sale by a commercial source they specify whether a coupe/conv or sedan so I'm suspecting they are different. I'll try to find out and post the answer.

beauport 06-17-2003 01:21 PM

SOLD