Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Bimmerfest - BMW Forums (https://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/index.php)
-   Site Feedback / Questions / Suggestions (https://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   how do i delete my forum account (https://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=682245)

bmwfanatics 12-30-2019 08:46 AM

Done.
-Philip

41236 01-30-2020 01:51 PM

Please delete my account.

12358 02-11-2020 10:53 PM

Please delete my account as well. Thank you for all your help!

bmwfanatics 02-13-2020 01:46 PM

Done and done

Kevin

23698 02-16-2020 11:46 PM

I'd like to delete my account as well. Thanks!

36987 02-18-2020 04:07 PM

Please delete my account. I have sold my last BMW. Sorry to say the quality is just not there any more and I won't be buying another. Thank you all for your help over the years. A great community.

bmwfanatics 02-19-2020 11:08 AM

Done and done

Kevin

12369 02-24-2020 08:06 AM

Hello BMW Customer Care lol: Request that my account be closed by end of business day today on 02/24/20. Thank you for letting me have the opportunity to have nice discussions on here, best wished for all Bimmer owners alike..

bmwfanatics 02-24-2020 12:52 PM

Account deactivated

Kevin

ramblinman 04-01-2020 11:01 AM

Please delete my account
 
I sold my BMW and don't intend to buy another. Thanks for a great forum while I had two.

Josh (PA) 04-26-2020 12:34 PM

Is there a way to delete a thread from the For Sale section? I PM'ed the bmwfanatics account but got no response.

Thanks,
Josh

ard 04-26-2020 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josh (PA) (Post 13316363)
Is there a way to delete a thread from the For Sale section? I PM'ed the bmwfanatics account but got no response.

Thanks,
Josh

Why?!?

It seems like a 'no value' ask for the admins here.... you are selling on BAT. Youve made that clear. It might serve to increase the odds people find the sale and turn to BAT. And, importantly, it is a datum for other community members as to what was being sold and asking prices.

It seems a disservice to the BMW community to delete it. But im kinda funny about this stuff.

GLWS

:thumbup:

Josh (PA) 04-27-2020 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ard (Post 13316637)
Why?!?

It seems like a 'no value' ask for the admins here.... you are selling on BAT. Youve made that clear. It might serve to increase the odds people find the sale and turn to BAT. And, importantly, it is a datum for other community members as to what was being sold and asking prices.

It seems a disservice to the BMW community to delete it. But im kinda funny about this stuff.

GLWS

:thumbup:

WHY: Because a requirement of BAT is to not have it listed other places. I'm trying to adhere to that requirement. I'd like to at a minimum edit the listing to remove the critical information that would allow a potential buyer to contact me / negotiate outside of the auction. If the initial listing could be Edited to delete the vin # and just state 'removed from for sale offering' I would appreciate it.

ard 04-27-2020 02:41 PM

Just state 'car is no longer offered for sale here" and presto, you have met the BAT 'requirement'....

Josh (PA) 04-28-2020 05:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ard (Post 13317459)
Just state 'car is no longer offered for sale here" and presto, you have met the BAT 'requirement'....

I appreciate your suggestion, but can you answer my original question : Do you know how to get in contact (w/ a response) with an Admin / Mod on thisboard?

jsmith800 06-01-2020 04:21 AM

Please delete my account. Thank you very much


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:32 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
© 2001- VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.