Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Bimmerfest - BMW Forums (https://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/index.php)
-   F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 / F34 / F36 (2012 - current) (https://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=153)
-   -   2018 BMW 4 Series LCI Coupe, Convertible, GC - Pricing & Ordering guides (https://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=963573)

harleybuc 03-30-2017 06:47 PM

I checked out the configurator it works.

I noticed on the 440 with the sport and track handling packages you now are stuck with 18 rims, where the old configurator you got (must have) 19's.

I'm ok with 18's but it goes 180 out of the track handling package from last month, and you only have a choice of the 1 wheel. This is a bummer for me as I really liked the style of the 19 wheels.

Anyone have any insight as to why this is?

rw11270 04-01-2017 06:56 AM

The configurator has errors all over the place. 430i GC: select Lux Pack - Exec pack checks itself (uncheck Lux - Exec unchecks itself). Check Premium Pack - M checks itself. The config seems to loath red, as its selection completely unchecks any options than bare bones. Still some work to be done. BTW, M-pack may be limited to fewer colors that the guide suggests , e.g. Red. BTW, red cannon be checked for either M- or even Lux.

Bimmer4life 04-01-2017 06:25 PM

When would we see the LCI 440i grand coupe' on dealer lots? It went into production March 1, so dealers would start getting these on lots the first week of May?

Also why is the build it now on BMWUSA.com still not showing the LCI for the 440i Grand Coupe', I still don't see any option for Midnight Blue Leather option. Here we are April 1 (1 month after production) and the website is still not updated. Wow.

mikeijay 04-05-2017 05:21 PM

My 420d MSport was delivered today... and I was shocked as I ordered it as what I thought was BMW offloading pre-LCI stock so I got a pretty sweet leasing deal. I was supposed to get the pre-LCI end of March but was notified of a 'Delay in Factory'. I originally ordered in Jan but the allocations ran out after signing paperwork and was told I would have to wait until feb to re-order as they were tooling over but price would probably be higher. Then my leasing company called me mid Feb and said they had a pre-order car but it would be a Pre-LCI (same deal as before) so snapped it up. At the time I wasn't that fussed but the more I read about the updates I felt like maybe I would have waited but hey - just please to be back behind a BMW again after 2.5 years in the Nissan wilderness!

When it arrived this morning, I noticed the rear lights looked really slick, totally different to my neighbours 2016 430d... LCI lights???... could it possibly be???? Thought maybe I was imaging it! It was only when I saw the nice double stitching, tiled menu on iDrive and went through the above guide did I realise it was an LCI! Did my monkey dance of happiness in the street then and there!!

I've only ever owned Bimmers with 100k+ miles on the clock so for me today was such a big deal to have one from new. The fact it was an LCI was a cherry on the cake! It feels sooo good to be back guys! :D

Closem Joe 04-05-2017 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeijay (Post 10104495)
My 420d MSport was delivered today... and I was shocked as I ordered it as what I thought was BMW offloading pre-LCI stock so I got a pretty sweet leasing deal. I was supposed to get the pre-LCI end of March but was notified of a 'Delay in Factory'. I originally ordered in Jan but the allocations ran out after signing paperwork and was told I would have to wait until feb to re-order as they were tooling over but price would probably be higher. Then my leasing company called me mid Feb and said they had a pre-order car but it would be a Pre-LCI (same deal as before) so snapped it up. At the time I wasn't that fussed but the more I read about the updates I felt like maybe I would have waited but hey - just please to be back behind a BMW again after 2.5 years in the Nissan wilderness!

When it arrived this morning, I noticed the rear lights looked really slick, totally different to my neighbours 2016 430d... LCI lights???... could it possibly be???? Thought maybe I was imaging it! It was only when I saw the nice double stitching, tiled menu on iDrive and went through the above guide did I realise it was an LCI! Did my monkey dance of happiness in the street then and there!!

I've only ever owned Bimmers with 100k+ miles on the clock so for me today was such a big deal to have one from new. The fact it was an LCI was a cherry on the cake! It feels sooo good to be back guys! :D

Mike, I'm happy for you and that you got a 2018 rather than the 2017 that you were expecting. Enjoy it and welcome back to the fold!:thumbup:

Joe:)

viator092 04-30-2017 06:05 AM

F32 US Configurator up finally.

Eagle11 04-30-2017 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by viator092 (Post 10137879)
F32 US Configurator up finally.

It's been up for a couple of days, I forgot to post it. I like that Essentials Package is no cost but you must have the premium package with it.

comptr 05-07-2017 04:44 PM

Hi, I am new to these forums. I am looking at 430i Grand Coupe's Ordering Guide & I don't see the 6wb Instrument Cluster ? Is this option not coming to the US models or is it going to come latter on in the model year ?

tim330i 06-12-2017 11:39 AM

4 Series prices are increasing as of July 1st. Pricing sheets and first post have been updated to reflect the ~2% price increase. Read more here -> https://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=983597

Pappy Pipes 06-25-2017 06:44 PM

At first glance my 2013 Estoril Blue M Sport 328i looks identical to the MY 2018s. One of my favorite things about BMW is they remain loyal to their design heritage, something I severely criticize MBZ for not adhering to. The 2018 has valuable evolutionary improvements. Do hope they ditch iDrive for Apple Car Play at some point.

tim330i 07-10-2017 02:05 PM

Updated ordering and pricing guides have been uploaded.

Tim

Digital_83 08-18-2017 07:53 AM

Hi Guys,

New to the forum. Was hoping to get your insight feedback on the pricing. Thank you all in advance.

Ordering 430i xDrive Gran Coupe
2.0-liter BMW TwinPower Turbo inline 4-cylinder xDrive, Intelligent all-wheel drive
STANDARD FEATURES
BASE MSRP$45,100
COLORAlpine White
WHEELS18" Orbit Grey V-Spoke Wheels Style 398 with Mixed Performance Non-Runflat Tires
UPHOLSTERYBlack Dakota Leather with Blue Stitching$1,450
TRIMAluminum Hexagon Trim with Black high-gloss highlight
PACKAGES + OPTIONS
Executive Package$2,100
M Sport Package$2,600
Premium Package$2,300
Track Handling Package$1,700
Heated Steering Wheel$190
Apple CarPlay Compatibility$300
Harman Kardon surround sound system$875
Active Blind Spot Detection$500
Active Driving Assistant$500
DESTINATION + HANDLING$995
TOTAL MSRP as Built$58,610

I was able to knock it down to $53,500 [about $650.00 per month, 36/10k]

What do you think ?
Thank you again.

Digital_83 08-18-2017 07:53 AM

Hi Guys,

New to the forum. Was hoping to get your insight feedback on the pricing. Thank you all in advance.

Ordering 430i xDrive Gran Coupe
2.0-liter BMW TwinPower Turbo inline 4-cylinder xDrive, Intelligent all-wheel drive
STANDARD FEATURES
BASE MSRP$45,100
COLORAlpine White
WHEELS18" Orbit Grey V-Spoke Wheels Style 398 with Mixed Performance Non-Runflat Tires
UPHOLSTERYBlack Dakota Leather with Blue Stitching$1,450
TRIMAluminum Hexagon Trim with Black high-gloss highlight
PACKAGES + OPTIONS
Executive Package$2,100
M Sport Package$2,600
Premium Package$2,300
Track Handling Package$1,700
Heated Steering Wheel$190
Apple CarPlay Compatibility$300
Harman Kardon surround sound system$875
Active Blind Spot Detection$500
Active Driving Assistant$500
DESTINATION + HANDLING$995
TOTAL MSRP as Built$58,610

I was able to knock it down to $53,500 [about $650.00 per month, 36/10k]

What do you think ?
Thank you again.

Speed.NYC 08-18-2017 09:20 AM

That's strange, a guy with the same name as you is getting exactly the same car :)

About 9% off without port accessories is a great deal and below invoice. Go for it.

Digital_83 08-18-2017 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speed.NYC (Post 10769745)
That's strange, a guy with the same name as you is getting exactly the same car :)

About 9% off without port accessories is a great deal and below invoice. Go for it.

That guy couldn't find the "delete" button anywhere, must be blind .. :rolleyes:
Thanks a lot, Speed ! :D:thumbup:

smed melo 08-18-2017 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Closem Joe (Post 10029715)
Thank you Tim, the info. you sent out yesterday on the 18 4 series is a big help. I'm interested in the vert. and have to digest all of the ins and outs of your info. Yes, BMW has lowered the price of the metallic paint but they more than make up for it in forcing you to buy certain packages when you want a particular option:thumbdwn:. So, you really have to digest all of your info. and read the notes carefully to see what is in and what is out. Thanks again.

Regards,
Joe:)

sorry to be off-topic, but computer wont let me create new post--is there a way to tell how long car has been on dealer lot? thanks

eyedoc 08-18-2017 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smed melo (Post 10770057)
sorry to be off-topic, but computer wont let me create new post--is there a way to tell how long car has been on dealer lot? thanks



Can you determine the build date? It's usually on the inside of the driver's door or the dealer could tell you. I'd conservatively estimate 6 weeks after build date for East Coast, 8 weeks for West Coast.


Sent from my iPad using Bimmerfest mobile app

Eagle11 08-18-2017 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smed melo (Post 10770057)
sorry to be off-topic, but computer wont let me create new post--is there a way to tell how long car has been on dealer lot? thanks

if you get the last 7 digits of the VIN you can look it up by going to http://www.bimmer.work/ and it will tell you the built date.

pawarrant 02-19-2018 07:09 PM

I hear the 2019 pricing is out? When will it be posted?

Closem Joe 04-15-2018 05:17 AM

Tim,

Every time I visit our site I get advertisers tracking what I do there and trying to sell me things:mad:. I just got Avast Anti-tracking installed and it tells me whenever it get rids of someone trying to track what I do. Your site is loaded with these trackers!:mad: What's up with that? This should not be happening. I know that you want to make money but our privacy is more important! Change it!:thumbup:

Joe:)

Judy G 08-19-2018 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pawarrant (Post 12346394)
I hear the 2019 pricing is out? When will it be posted?

It's up on the site when you put an order together now. We are putting together our order for a 440 convertible now.

It's been a few years since we ordered a car. what is the time frame?


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:45 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
© 2001- VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.