Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Bimmerfest - BMW Forums (https://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/index.php)
-   G20 (2019 - Current) (https://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=263)
-   -   Bmw ultimate care+ (https://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1360803)

Du_werk 12-25-2019 07:22 AM

Bmw ultimate care+

I recently leased a 2020 330i, Msport package, premium package, really great vehicle. Should I purchase the BMW ULTIMATE CARE+ FOR $700? Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukah !!!

Murray 12-25-2019 08:46 AM

It depends on your driving. I never purchase it

Du_werk 12-25-2019 09:35 AM

BMW Care

My last one a 2016 was covered for everything except tires, how much are oil changes over 3 years ? will I ever need brakebpads ? idk lol 3yr/30k

tturedraider 12-26-2019 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Du_werk (Post 13198871)
I recently leased a 2020 330i, Msport package, premium package, really great vehicle. Should I purchase the BMW ULTIMATE CARE+ FOR $700? Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukah !!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Du_werk (Post 13198983)
My last one a 2016 was covered for everything except tires, how much are oil changes over 3 years ? will I ever need brakebpads ? idk lol 3yr/30k

Oil changes are included in the standard three year maintenance plan that comes with the car. The only thing that would really make the Ultimate Care+ worth having is if you got a brake job out of it and the likelihood of needing that during the first three years is almost nil. If I was going to purchase an enhanced plan I would go for one that included brakes and lasted four years, but even then I think the odds of getting the money’s worth out of it are slim.

SteveinArizona 12-26-2019 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tturedraider (Post 13200107)
Oil changes are included in the standard three year maintenance plan that comes with the car. The only thing that would really make the Ultimate Care+ worth having is if you got a brake job out of it and the likelihood of needing that during the first three years is almost nil. If I was going to purchase an enhanced plan I would go for one that included brakes and lasted four years, but even then I think the odds of getting the money’s worth out of it are slim.

I agree UNLESS one is tracking the car.

EconoBox 12-31-2019 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tturedraider (Post 13200107)

Ultimate care is worse then saving up for a rainy day.
That's because you're broke, so you get ultimate care, than realize it's costly so you start to save up. Yes, you never realize it's costly so you keep the ultimate care.

Ziggy328xi 01-03-2020 05:49 PM

I see your in mass, like me. IF it was me id probably up to 4/50 plan and verify it covers brakes/wipers. rust will probably eat the brakes and wear em out before you think