Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Bimmerfest - BMW Forums (https://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/index.php)
-   Cars - Private Party (https://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   FS: 2002 BMW M Coupe (S54) (https://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84390)

///M Rakete 01-15-2005 07:18 PM

No Longer FS: 2002 BMW M Coupe (S54)

Car is no longer for sale.

I appreciate everyone's interest but I just can't part with it. Sounds crazy but whatever. I've figured out that in the whole scheme of things some priorities are bigger than others even if they are emotionally based. My wife agrees so I'm golden.

I've figured out that I can make it work even if it's an extravagence. While the 545i is still on deck the M Coupe will not end up as a total garage queen. It will be driven, just considerably fewer miles per year.

I apologize to everyone for getting their hopes up, eating bandwidth, and wasting their time. I would have responded sooner but between getting my head straight and the aftermath of a certain landing on Titan it went on longer than it probably should have.

If the consensus is I should be banned from the board (which I hope it's not) I ask for clemency. If this inadvertant tease makes me a bad person I ask you to consider your own feelings about this unique car and the people that indulge in it. Often I've thought that having two would be really cool (but a divorce wouldn't be).

I will be keeping all the other stuff I mentioned as I'm in for the long haul. My little M Coupe museum shall remain intact.

Again my apologies.

mng 01-15-2005 07:22 PM

damn, sorry to hear it :(

hope u find her a good home..

Qship 01-16-2005 07:21 PM

Beautiful car. Sorry for your loss. My wife would execute me (painfully) :-)

SONET 01-16-2005 08:28 PM

Wow, that thing looks really clean! Whoever snatches this thing up will be very lucky. Where are the under-hood pics?

--SONET

JT///M3 01-16-2005 10:15 PM

Sent you a couple of emails. Very interested. Please call me or write back on the status. Thanks!

JT

sgi4side 01-16-2005 10:56 PM

Still for sale

if the car is still for sale, I would like to come out tomorrow to look at the car. Please let me know asap, I am ready to purchase.

JT///M3 01-17-2005 01:13 AM

Sold

ok, no more playing around. I'm gonna say its SOLD to me. Full price offer on the table. Please check your email and contact me so we can make arrangements.

Thanks!

Julius

mng 01-17-2005 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JT///M3
ok, no more playing around. I'm gonna say its SOLD to me. Full price offer on the table. Please check your email and contact me so we can make arrangements.

Thanks!

Julius

:rofl: :thumbup:

congrats on a beautiful car!

sgi4side 01-17-2005 02:50 PM

Hey this guy might be fake. I wouldn't trust him if he hasn't reply after several days. Does he really have the car? I tried to write him and he never respond to me. :mad:

IslandS52 01-17-2005 03:08 PM

Aloha MRakete,

If the new owner doesn't take, or you don't already have a buyer for them I would be interested in the LeatherZ armrest covers and an indoor cover, as well as some of the promotional items. Beautiful car BTW. I picked up its twin on saturday! Sorry to see you've decided to sell.

Best
John

[email protected]

Chris90 01-17-2005 03:55 PM

Would not having the moonroof make much difference in terms of headroom? I always loved the M Coupe, but headroom is too tight for my 6'3" frame.

BMW Enthusiast 01-17-2005 08:53 PM

great car

JT///M3 01-17-2005 08:58 PM

If you are not ready to part with the car, I understand. But please let me know what your intentions are. You posted it forsale and am 100% committed to buying your beautiful car. If you need more time until your 545i arrives, then that is not a problem. I just want to know if I can buy it. I emailed you 2 hrs after your post. Please let me know because the suspense is really killing me (and is absolutely unfair to me).

Thanks

JT

JT///M3 01-18-2005 08:11 PM

no need for a ban. how can you blame a man for being in love with his car (esp since its an MCoupe). just remember that I have first dibs if it ever goes on sale again :-)

JT