Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Bimmerfest - BMW Forums (https://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/index.php)
-   X5 G05 (2018 - Current) (https://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=259)
-   -   Coffee Interior with Black Piano Trim (https://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1371825)

atell10 03-09-2020 10:39 AM

Coffee Interior with Black Piano Trim
 
1 Attachment(s)
Just ordered a 2020 X5 White M Package w/ 22' wheels , coffee interior with black piano finish.

Car is currently waiting "Production Begins"


Anyone have pictures of this color/trim combination?

jadnashuanh 03-10-2020 01:43 PM

The on-line configurator switches colors as you change the configuration. Have you tried that? It can be slow to react, though.

atell10 03-10-2020 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jadnashuanh (Post 13275493)
The on-line configurator switches colors as you change the configuration. Have you tried that? It can be slow to react, though.

Yeah I did, I just wanted to see an actual real picture.

BenF12400 03-11-2020 04:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atell10 (Post 13274209)
Just ordered a 2020 X5 White M Package w/ 22' wheels , coffee interior with black piano finish.

Car is currently waiting "Production Begins"


Anyone have pictures of this color/trim combination?

I am picking up a 2020 X5 which I ordered a few weeks ago - currently arrived at dealer - will pick up in the next few days - not piano black but black sapphire with coffee interior. If you want, and if someone instructs me how to post a photo, I will try to help. Bear with me as I am a "senior" not a millenial so my computer skills are sub-par.

atell10 03-11-2020 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BenF12400 (Post 13276129)
I am picking up a 2020 X5 which I ordered a few weeks ago - currently arrived at dealer - will pick up in the next few days - not piano black but black sapphire with coffee interior. If you want, and if someone instructs me how to post a photo, I will try to help. Bear with me as I am a "senior" not a millenial so my computer skills are sub-par.

Haha that will work. When you reply to post there is a "paper clip" and from there you can add attachments from your computer.

My status still says "Production Begins" & in the queue. When I call they say final date of 3/20. Hoping it goes quicker.

BenF12400 03-11-2020 05:51 PM

I'll give it a try tomorrow - may need assistance of one of my millenials kids if they're not too busy texting - picked up vehicle a few hours ago - much different ride from my 2013 X5.

BenF12400 03-12-2020 07:04 PM

X5 black sapphire metallic with coffee interior pics
 
4 Attachment(s)
Attachment 885141

Attachment 885143

Attachment 885145

Attachment 885147

BenF12400 03-13-2020 04:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atell10 (Post 13276139)
Haha that will work. When you reply to post there is a "paper clip" and from there you can add attachments from your computer.

My status still says "Production Begins" & in the queue. When I call they say final date of 3/20. Hoping it goes quicker.

Just realized you were getting a white vehicle with black trim, not a black vehicle - guess my photos don't help much - sorry. Don't know why one photo is upside-down

atell10 03-17-2020 06:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BenF12400 (Post 13277811)
Just realized you were getting a white vehicle with black trim, not a black vehicle - guess my photos don't help much - sorry. Don't know why one photo is upside-down

congrats on the car!

no worries. i was hoping to see a coffee interior with the black piano trim inside.

Car looks awesome though!

BenF12400 03-19-2020 02:47 PM

Thanks - haven't been able to drive it much since one of my dogs started to chase a loose dog on our street and pulled me into a ditch where I broke my proximal humerus a few days after I picked it up. But at least it's really easy to set the presets on the radio (H-K) unlike by 2013 X5.

atell10 03-24-2020 04:47 AM

ouch.... get better quick !


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
© 2001- VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.