Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Bimmerfest - BMW Forums (https://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/index.php)
-   Regional Forums (https://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Day 1 BimmerFest Registration results... (https://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22133)

Jon Shafer 02-27-2003 09:49 PM

Day 1 BimmerFest Registration results...
 
1 Attachment(s)
Check it out!

Plaz 02-27-2003 09:56 PM

Re: Day 1 BimmerFest Registration results...
 
Quote:

Originally posted by Jon Shafer
.Check it out!
Maryland? Which one of you NCC jokers registered? Are you actually coming out?

pixA4 02-28-2003 12:23 AM

Re: Re: Day 1 BimmerFest Registration results...
 
Quote:

Originally posted by Plaz
Maryland? Which one of you NCC jokers registered? Are you actually coming out?
Thanks actually me :D

Dr. Phil 02-28-2003 05:26 AM

Re: Re: Re: Day 1 BimmerFest Registration results...
 
Quote:

Originally posted by pixA4
Thanks actually me :D
Got room in your car for a few of us in the area :angel: :p ;)

Who is the NY person :dunno: Is that you Al? Are you taking the train out and returning with a new toy :D

Plaz 02-28-2003 07:04 AM

Re: Re: Re: Day 1 BimmerFest Registration results...
 
Quote:

Originally posted by pixA4
Thanks actually me :D
Oh! That makes sense. For some reason I thought you were in the Boston area. :dunno:

in_d_haus 02-28-2003 07:09 AM

6 from Wash, 2nd highest by state :thumbup:

Clem 02-28-2003 07:45 AM

1 from Alberta. Highest of all the Canadian provinces and territories. :p

in_d_haus 02-28-2003 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Clem
1 from Alberta. Highest of all the Canadian provinces and territories. :p
Are you saying people in the Canadian provinces are high?

Clem 02-28-2003 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by in_d_haus
Are you saying people in the Canadian provinces are high?
No, if that was the case then BC would win. Damn pot heads. :str8pimpi :str8pimpi :neener: :neener:

pixA4 02-28-2003 08:01 AM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Day 1 BimmerFest Registration results...
 
Quote:

Originally posted by Plaz
Oh! That makes sense. For some reason I thought you were in the Boston area. :dunno:
Last year I was but moved down to MD over the past year. I'll be flying out again of course...couldn't miss it :D

Jon Shafer 02-28-2003 07:53 PM

Utoh....

Day 2 ends...

Enrollment update as of 19:50 PST:

Bimmerfest 2003 114 BMWs, 267 attendees...

Plaz 02-28-2003 09:54 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Day 1 BimmerFest Registration results...
 
Quote:

Originally posted by pixA4
Last year I was but moved down to MD over the past year. I'll be flying out again of course...couldn't miss it :D
Aha! Thanks for not letting me think I was just getting senile! :D

Look forward to seeing you again! :thumbup:

dRea177cHa5eR 03-01-2003 12:04 AM

E34!
 
Wheres all the E34s!!! Hopefully the past year hasn't been to tough on them~ and they're still alive... haha~ kan't wait!

Jon Shafer 03-05-2003 10:54 PM

We are filling up rapidly...


Event Name / Total Cars / Total Attending

Bimmerfest 2003 / 227 / 567


Car Models Attending

3-series (E21) 1
3-series (E30) 10
3-series (E36) 15
3-series (E46) 60
M3 (E30) 1
M3 (E36) 32
M3 (E46) 19
X5 (E53) 5
5-series (E28) 2
5-series (E34) 5
5-series (E39) 31
M5 (E34) 1
M5 (E39) 9
7-series (E32) 2
7-series (E38) 7
Z3 7
Z3 Coupe 1
Z8 4
Other - BMW 5
Other - Non BMW 4
Flying In 3
Z4 3

Brian Randell 03-06-2003 12:33 PM

This is going to be so cool!

Cheers,

Brian

segal3 03-06-2003 05:25 PM

Who's the other E32? lol

~Matt Segal

David Keogh 03-07-2003 07:30 PM

Wow...19 E46 M3's. Extrapolating out, that's like 30-40 of them by the time April 12th rolls around.

This being my first time down, I'm probably not going to see such a concentration of M3's anywhere else. I suppose it'll be a truly humbling experience. ;-)

The HACK 03-07-2003 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by David Keogh
Wow...19 E46 M3's. Extrapolating out, that's like 30-40 of them by the time April 12th rolls around.

This being my first time down, I'm probably not going to see such a concentration of M3's anywhere else. I suppose it'll be a truly humbling experience. ;-)

That's not a good sign.

Last year we had the same situation...A group of E46 M3 owners showed up and pretty much just hung around by themselves, and were the sort more likely to hang out at DTM and trick out their cars for BLING. Only sour part of the experience.

Frankly, IF I go this year it'll only be to help Vince out with his Paddle-shift displays with my wife's car. If Vince doesn't need the red 'Ci for the SSG on old style sports steering wheel I may not go (buddy of mine is getting tickets to see the Long Beach GP).

Jon Shafer 03-08-2003 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by The HACK
That's not a good sign.

Last year we had the same situation...A group of E46 M3 owners showed up and pretty much just hung around by themselves, and were the sort more likely to hang out at DTM and trick out their cars for BLING. Only sour part of the experience.

Frankly, IF I go this year it'll only be to help Vince out with his Paddle-shift displays with my wife's car. If Vince doesn't need the red 'Ci for the SSG on old style sports steering wheel I may not go (buddy of mine is getting tickets to see the Long Beach GP).


Tricked out 323Ci, or tricked out M3 - which one would you prefer to own? What's the difference?? :dunno:



:p

David Keogh 03-08-2003 03:45 PM

What's not a good sign -- the number of E46 M3's, or the way you described their owners?

Anyways, you'll recognize me and my car right away. I'll be the non-BLING'ed stock M3 driver checking out the diverse set of bimmers and bimmer drivers present. Looking forward to it!

Cheers,
David


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
© 2001- VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.