Bimmerfest - BMW Forums - View Single Post - Just ordered my wife a 2019 X3
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2019, 09:14 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 18' Tesla Model 3 Perf.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoombie99 View Post
My wife’s lease expires on August 31st but there are crazy discounts on the 2019s. The old school of negotiations are out the window. Invoice is meaningless with all the trunk money currently available. My dealer told me that he would give me the same percentage discount from his lot or if I ordered one. I placed my order today since the dealer only had a few allocations before end of production. I got over 10% off of MSRP before my incentives (loyalty, lease credit and somehow they took my OL code for $500.00 since they wouldn’t match the other $500.00). My lease payments are going to be basically the same as the 2017 X3. I will take delivery in the first week of August and but I will have to eat my August lease payment to transfer the MSDs. It just passed pre-inspection with 43,000 miles on the original tires.

One odd thing. I didn’t want to get the wireless option but I was told that it comes with “enhanced Bluetooth” yet BMW doesn’t mention it when you pick that option. I can’t believe that after all of these years, BMW is not making enhanced Bluetooth standard.

Here is my build:

Attachment 856785Attachment 856787

Sent from my iPhone using Bimmerfest mobile app

Nice work, from a long time member

When we got ours in January of this year (2019) I got a very aggressive price as well. I ended up at 2500 under invoice before incentives on an X3 M40 with everything but the ventillated seats and the trailer hitch.

Did you sit in an X3 with the ventilated seats? I couldnt stand them (just like I couldnt on the X5 we had). If you havent, make sure you do before your order locks in, in case you want to change it.

Wife wanted the blue, after seeing my estoril blue 435 for 3 years lol. We have 2 blue cars now, my tesla model 3 and her X3 M40. She loves it.

2019 X3 M40i Phytonic Blue |Blk Leather W/Blue Stiching | Alu. Rhombicle trim | Adaptive Suspension | Premium Pack | Drivers Assist | Drivers Assist + | Wireless Charging | 21" 718 Wheels| | Executive Pack | HK Stereo (hers)

18' Tesla Model 3 Performance |blue /blk|Perf. pack|FSD

BMW CCA #477341