Bimmerfest - BMW Forums - View Single Post - Let's Discuss Something Relevant/Timely to New Car Buying Today
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2020, 09:37 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: MINI Clubman S All4
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMPFlorida View Post
Ok well let me put it out there then cause I'm so over the car shopping process! I love the car-but it's the principle at this point given the history of my overages (stupidity) I don't want to just say yes if I can ask for better.
Car 2020
X5 with m sport 2500 miles

Sticker 69920
Discounts 7920
Rebates 3250
Dealer fees 845
Tags Taxes are what they are...4700
Payoff on my lease 4100
72 months 3.49

I'll be buying under my LLC and taking tax benefits, driving18-20k a year and my salesperson says I have 47 months of unlimited miles warranty. And they are including 36 months of service as stated.

And yes if I can ask for things like detailing etc please tell me!

Thank you!
I would counter offer with accepting the $7,920 discount, AND you get all the incentives, AND they ground your current leased car as is and THEY absorb the $4,100 payoff AND THEY absorb any lease-end charges from BMWFS.

NOTE: The 72 month loan means you will most likely be upside down in this car for most, if not all of the loan period, so check with your own auto insurance carrier to find out what it would cost to add GAP -- I don't recommend dealer GAP as it is usually way more expensive than what you can get through your regular insurance carrier -- but I'd look into it.

I would ask for a complimentary detailing with each scheduled maintenance visit for the 3 years of covered maintenance.

You will be buying tires and possibly brakes on your dime if you keep the car for 6 ~ 7 years and drive a lot.

Best of luck.