Bimmerfest - BMW Forums - View Single Post - Bringing it Back! 818/805 CARAVAN TO BIMMERFEST
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2018, 10:54 PM

Mein Auto: 2001 E39 M5 Jet Black
Bringing it Back! 818/805 CARAVAN TO BIMMERFEST

Hey everyone, looking to bring this back as best as I can. Over the years because the event is a lot further, this once huge caravan has dwindled but lets try to revive it.

Bimmerfest 2018 is a little under a month away and its time to get the word out for the 818/805 Caravan. At one point we had 110+ cars in this caravan so lets try to work towards that again!

Where: 4754 Commons Way Calabasas, CA 91302-3363

This is the same spot we met previous years. Worked great, access to the freeway was easy, plenty of parking with no hassles. Vons is right in the complex so you can grab food or whatever you guys need before we depart.

When: Saturday, May 26, 2018. We will meet from 6:45-7:45 A.M. We will depart at 8:00 A.M. Get to Bimmerfest around 9:30 A.M. It take about a Hour and a Half to get there from Calabasas. So please try to be on time, we want to arrive at the show in a timely manner.

Post up if you plan on attending! This is a really awesome part of the event! Please remember to obey the speed limits and don't do anything stupid. CHP will be monitoring the highways like always, they know of the annual event.

I AM REACHING OUT TO MALIBU MAFIA WHO USED TO ORGANIZE THIS BEFORE ME AND SEE IF WE CAN HAVE SOME HELP KEEPING THE ROAD CLEAR AS WE ALL DEPART THE PARKING LOT!

REMEMBER!

BE SMART AND RESPECTFUL
NO BURN OUTS
NO LOUD ENGINE REVING
NO LOUD MUSIC
NO ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES
THERE WILL BE POLICE AROUND AND ITS EARLY IN THE MORNING SO IT WOULD BE COURTESY TO BE GOOD TO THE SURROUNDING AREA AND SHOPPING CENTER

We will be taking the 101 to the 134 to the 210 to Fontana

Any questions... post them up. We all know everyone has a DSLR and drone now!
PICS AND VIDEOS ARE ENCOURAGED BUT BE SAFE!

Here is the Map. Meet spot in Calabassas Commons parking lot. To avoid confusion. When we leave we follow the BLUE HIGHLIGHTED ROUTE

ROUTE
https://goo.gl/maps/t4NNpPMEp2N2
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Bimmerfest Map.jpg
Views:	197
Size:	239.5 KB
ID:	793136