BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

THANK YOU for coming out to Bimmerfest East 2014 sponsored by Turner Motorsport!

22K views 26 replies 11 participants last post by  wannabam3 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)

Thank you to everyone who came out to a beautiful and sunny Bimmerfest East 2014 sponsored by Turner Motorsport! The weather forecast turned out to be wrong again and we couldn't have asked for a better day with a better group of BMW fans. A special thanks to BMW of North America for coming out in a big way with their BMW Fan Zone Truck, race cars and quite a few cars that you couldn't find anywhere else in the USA. We hope you had a chance to walk around and see all the vendors and amazing cars that attendees drove from as far away as California.

Photo Galleries from the Show

We have a couple great photo galleries of images from the show to look through if you were there - or if you couldn't make it out this year and want to see what you missed. Head on over to the these links to get your photo fix:

Visual Imagery of Bimmerfest East 2014 sponsored by Turner Motorsport

Bimmerfest East 2014 Sponsored by Turner Motorsport

Also, check out an aerial view of Bimmerfest East 2014 here!

The Battle of the Bimmers

In case you missed the show or were not in the crowd for the Nitto Tire Battle of the Bimmers Award Ceremony, the winners were:

Best of Show
Cinnabar Red 1989 E30 M3 owned by Brandon Wheaton

Modified 1st Place
White 2006 E60 M5 owned by Harold Atkins

Modified 2nd Place
Maroon 2008 335i owned by Randall

Modified 3rd Place
Purple 2002 E46 M3 owned by Randy Sparre

Classic 1st Place
Red 1977 530 owned by Jon & Arsyl DeJesus

Classic 2nd Place
Alpine White 1988 325ix owned by Edwin Miller

Classic 3rd Place
Ceylon Gold 1971 2002 owned by Lou Perez

Furthest Traveled to Bimmerfest
Paul Gatlin with his 335i from Fairbanks, Alaska - traveling over 3,200 miles!

Furthest Driven to Bimmerfest
Adam Tang from Calgary, Alberta in a Z4 - traveling over 2,000 miles!

Highest Mileage BMW
Zach Pullins with 376,509 miles on his 2000 323i

Post Your Photos and Video

We want to see your photos and videos so make sure you post them in the Bimmerfest East 2014 event forum for everyone to see!

See You in 2014

We are excited about how much fun everyone had at Bimmerfest East 2014 and are looking forward to continuing to grow in 2015. Stay tuned to Bimmerfest.com and facebook.com/Bimmerfest for all the latest updates!

See less See more
#4 ·
When is the next BimmerFest meeting??

Hello guys

I never joined a fest before but I really want to this year... I live in Florida and I was wondering when and where the next fest might be? And how can I get info about it?

Thank you so much!:thumbup:

#6 ·
I'm wondering when the dates will be released. I want to come and this will be my first time! I'm working on filling in my vacation requests at work and need to know the dates ASAP. Here's to a great Bimmerfest East 2015! Looking forward to road-tripping and having a great time.

#10 ·
Any idea when? I haven't been to a bimmerfest yet and really hoping to go this year if it works with my schedule

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.