Bimmerfest - BMW Forums - View Single Post - 2013 328i Issues
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2019, 07:32 AM
You Don't Need to Know

Mein Auto: '14 328xi Sport Line
Quote:
Originally Posted by caligirl310 View Post
I'm starting to have a couple issues with my car and haven't had a chance to take it to my mechanic so I wanted to see if any of you have any idea what's going on. It's stalled a couple of times when started from a cold start in the morning. It's stalled about 3 times now over the last 6 months or so and happens right when I shift it from reverse to drive after backing out of my parking space. I live in Los Angeles so it's usually around 50-65 in the morning so it's not that cold out that it would be causing problems. Other than that the car drives fine and I've always made sure to take care of regular maintenance. When I restart it after stalling it always starts up fine and drives with no issues.

Yesterday somehow the HUD reset itself and I had to change the height of it and brightness back to my preferences. I've had the car almost 6 years and never had a problem with the HUD before. Today the phone book changed itself from first name, last name to last name, first name for my contacts list.

Any advice or ideas of what's going on would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Schott View Post
Have you replaced the original battery yet?
I had this problem too. Dealer replaced the battery and updated the software, and it hasn't happened since.

2014 328i xDrive | Black Sapphire / Black Red Dakota | Sport Line | Premium Pkg | Lighting Pkg | Cold Weather Pkg | Driver Assistance | Nav | Sport Automatic Transmission