Bimmerfest - BMW Forums - View Single Post - BMW f30 second (hidden) fuel sensor ?
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2015, 07:35 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2014 BMW 328i XDrive
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peshraw View Post
thanks for your answer, after looking at that guide, i found there is two fuel sensors ( G - lever sensor) as mentioned in guide, one with fuel pump and another one inside fuel tank itself..
the problem is, how i can replace that sensor inside tank !?
I just took another look at the guide and you are correct in that there are two "lever" [sic] sensors labelled G. But the diagram seems to indicate that Both these sensors are inside the tank, as is the fuel pump. So I'm still confused what you replaced. If you have already replaced the fuel pump (labelled 3 in the guide) and the sensor G within the "delivery unit", that would be similar to the guy whose thread Tim shared with you. But from what I can tell, you've already accessed the fuel tank from the access port on the delivery unit end of the tank. From the diagram it seems the other G sensor is pretty far from the access port under the seat.