Bimmerfest - BMW Forums - View Single Post - The Official F3x OT Thread!
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 03:26 PM
IntarWeb Stalker

Mein Auto: 2016 M3 SO ZCP
Quote:
Originally Posted by 408Racer View Post
Yes, I too would opt out each time. Until last year, I used to fly at least once a week...this year has been depressing seeing my US Platinum (+ Star Gold) go to dirt along with my HHonors Diamond and even my WN A-List and CP. Now I dread whenever my next domestic flight would be...not being able to go through the elite line, no lounge access and zero chance of upgrade...boarding late and stuck in the back.

At least for international, I can still use my miles and fly J/C on a cool carrier like OZ or SQ.
LOL I am in the same boat. Last year platinum (still have it this year). Last year flew over 90 segments. This year, well, yea..... I won't even make silver Somehow I managed to keep Platinum Marriott, and for some reason SPG gave me gold until 2015. Starting Jan, my domestic flights are gonna suck..between no more free bag check ins, having to wait in long lines...life will suck.

Since Start gold doesn't offer any kind of upgrades, the nice part of platinum for international 1) first class check in, 2) 3 free bags that are first class tagged, and 3) bypassing the security line (in some airpots) which can save as much as an hour!
My Drive Style

Because I can.
-
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwinter View Post
I agree with furby
Quote:
Originally Posted by guerilla twang View Post
Hahahaha, I like you furb, you like to live dangerously.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorCook View Post
I started to google to find a picture to match furby's suggestion to Gia, but it quickly became clear it was an inappropriate search to conduct at work.