Bimmerfest - BMW Forums - View Single Post - Waze vs. BMW speedo
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2019, 12:03 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: M550i, 540M-Sport, Scud
Quote:
Originally Posted by mach250 View Post
Mine has been 2-3 mph fast on both the waze app and those radar speed signs. New tires are 40 front and 35 rear and it reads spot on now, just screwed up getting soft side-walled continentals...won't get this brand again.
Which continentals? I have used both DW and later DWS and found the same...soft side walls. Great ride, but steering feel or precision was lacking. I would turn in, and it was like the car reacted a split second later. I got used to it, but once I switched to Michelin Pilot Sport I realized what I had been missing. Also, the DW and DWS wore rather quickly.
540 M-Sport package (Canadian market), factory Bluetooth phone integration, factory M-Audio 10" dual voice coil subs, Homelink, Eibach front and rear anti-roll bars, M5 rear traction rods, H&R 15mm wheel spacers, ST X (KW) coilovers, Strong Strut front upper stress bar, BMP strut tower reinforcement kit, Stop Tech ss brake lines, Akebono Euro Ceramic brake pads, Zimmerman rotors, Dinan Stage 1 software, USA Spec Ipod/Iphone integration.