Bimmerfest - BMW Forums - View Single Post - Owner's Choice for iPerformance questions
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2017, 07:54 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2015 BMW 328d Sport Wagon
From the OC contract:

"Section 12. Balloon Payment Options

C. Return (Sale) Option: I can satisfy the balloon payment by returning (selling) the Vehicle to you under the following agreement. To use this option, I must satisfy the following requirements: (a) Tell you in writing at least 30 days before the Balloon Payment due date that I want to return (sell) the Vehicle to you; (b) Pay you any amounts owed under the Contract on the due date of the Balloon Payment except the Balloon Payment; (c) Deliver the Vehicle to you at a reasonable place you tell me; (d) Delivery all documents, properly signed, needed to transfer clean title to the Vehicle to you or to a person you tell me to transfer it to; (e) Pay you the Disposition Fee (see Section 4)); (f) Pay you the Excess Mileage Fees, if any, (see Section 4); and (g) Pay you the Excess Wear and Use Charge, if any (see Section 4). You will provide me with a statement of the fees referenced in Section 4 and I will pay you those fees within 30 days after I deliveryt ehVehicle to you. By returning the Vehicle under Return (Sale) Option, I appoint you my attorney-in-fact under the provisions in Section 17. You will release me of my obligation to pay the Balloon Payment when I meet all of these requirements."

Looks like a clean break like a lease return to me.