Bimmerfest - BMW Forums - View Single Post - New car! Woohoo!
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2020, 12:46 PM

Mein Auto: 2013 320xi
Quote:
Originally Posted by upstateny View Post
Hey guys!

Last time I was on here, I was looking to buy my boss's 2008 535xi but I decided not to. After some saving up (for a down payment) and shopping around - I signed for a 2014 328i xDrive on Tuesday! The 328i was leased in 2014 from Keeler BMW (my local BMW center) then bought out after the lease ended. All maintenance has been done at Keeler, and then they eventually traded it in for a new one. No accidents, 80k mostly highway miles, and I bought it from the same place it was purchased before (Keeler BMW - Latham, NY) I'm not one to talk about prices, but I got it for $12,500. I think that's a good deal considering it's in excellent condition, one owner, and pretty well optioned-out. Here are the specs:

Exterior: Mojave Metallic
Interior: Venetian Beige Dakota Leather
Packages/Options:
- Black Kidney Grille
- Cold Weather Package
- Driving Assistance Package (Park Distance Control and Rear Camera, NOT the Driving Assistance Package with Lane Keep Assist, Blind Spot Monitoring, etc.)
- Premium Package (Comfort Access, sunroof, etc.)
- Navigation (Full-size iDrive System)

The only thing I wish it had was the Lighting Package with the halos, but for the first car that I'm purchasing on my own (as an 18 y.o.) I think this is a pretty sweet ride. I think all I'd like to do to it is get some good-quality all-weather floor liners for front, rear, and cargo (WeatherTech or BMW), tint front, rear, and back window(s), and put summer performance tires on the current rims which I actually quite like and then get a set of rims with good winter tires.

Still working out the whole financing ordeal as I'm 18 and have an excellent credit score, but limited history - but I put a deposit/hold on the vehicle so I'm on my way to getting it! Hopefully, it'll be done and ready to be picked up by this Saturday. I'm also getting the VIN etched in the windows. It was offered, and I'm not one to be sucked into sales tactics but I did my research and I'll get a decent discount off my insurance and I think it's a wise decision even if (fingers crossed) my car never gets stolen. A link below is the pics of it, and I'll post pics once the dealership details it and I pick it up! Beyond proud of myself and beyond ecstatic.

Pictures from Dealership: https://imgur.com/a/BtkoCri

Congrats, and hey if your interested i just took off my Burger Tuning JB+ Tuner and willing to sell it for a huge discounted price, PM me if you want more details regarding this. I took it off because i just bought the Bootmod3 Bundle pack for my N20 engine...