Bimmerfest - BMW Forums - View Single Post - 1st Bimma - 2016 320i
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2020, 05:25 PM

Mein Auto: 2013 320xi
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmaz View Post
Hey, folks.

Just picked up this girl a week ago. She's a 2016 with almost 90K mi.

Now I've heard it many times not to own these out of warranty. Huge gaps in her carfax history and all.... but I was infatuated by her beauty. I guess this is how us guys get into trouble.

Anyway, she looks to have been well maintained at least. Hope she'll be good to me.

Glad to be here so I can soak up some knowledge. I know my way around vehicles for the most part, but this is my first BMW and under this hood looks damn strange.

..Drew...
Nooo, i am :nono this Halogen lights, haha. I have the same light setup, gawd they are hard to see in the nights, but hey if you want to replace the stock halogen DRL's get the LED type from HighPerformanceBulbs.com...I bought them and easy to replace, mine are the 3600k LED Ambers, i will try to get some pics up of them. And you should not drive in Eco mode, lurk the forum here or Google why it can lead to TC wear issues and the (ASS) Auto-Stop-Start feature as well turn that off...I never drive in Eco or ASS mode every now, no issues so far, but i have only 43K miles on my car currently.

Last edited by DadzBmerN20; 02-22-2020 at 05:31 PM.