Bimmerfest - BMW Forums - View Single Post - Bootmod3 Anyone?
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2020, 02:06 PM

Mein Auto: 2013 320xi
Bootmod3 Anyone?

Hey ya'll, I was wondering if anybody besides me have installed or flashed to the Bootmod3 aka (BM3) for the N20 320i's. I just did mine today earlier, with only a Stage 1 93 Octane, no supporting mods (Muff + Res Delete) doesn't count as a FBO. My honest to butt dyno tells me this thing is so much smoother, and quicker in a steady right at you kinda of way. Virtually no lag from the get go and it just keeps pulling very smoothly all the way to redline, the trans shifts in auto mode are just smoother, i had to take off my JB+ cos it was kinda of jerky and only came alive after 3k or so. Definitely worth the money invested, don't know why i waited this long to do it, well $600 ish reasons lol, but i used Affirm payment method for 3 mths and no interest charged thru Kies Motorsports with the bundle OTS map pack. Hope others do the same, not just the 320's but all across the N20 and B48's out there...

Update: Also i forgot to mention, overall the downloading of the flash for the first time depending on your wi-fi connection, it wasn't as long as i thought it would be. The flash itself took about maybe 6-8 mins total, getting my OBD agent online with the flash is what took me almost longer lol...

Last edited by DadzBmerN20; 01-25-2020 at 07:57 AM.