Bimmerfest - BMW Forums - View Single Post - Best quick spray wax
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2019, 03:13 PM

Mein Auto: 435ix coupe
Thank you mykatie.

All I was doing this morning was trying to help other members by posting my opinions on a couple of products after quite a bit of research. I tried several bottles of spray wax that where 8 different types. In all I would guess I tested all different combinations on about 25 different cars. I would spray some panels with one type and another type on other panels of the same car. Some panels I sprayed no product onto. I did this on different days. Some where sprayed on cloudy days and some where sprayed on sunny days. I preferred product that was easy to put on and wipe off with out much streaking.I would feel the sprayed panels and preferred silky smooth results. I would analyze the depth of gloss. After experimenting I would then have my crew spray the whole car and buff off with a microfiber cloth.

The p40 you looked at on Amazon is a polish and not a spray wax. This is not the product I used or am recommending. This is a completely different product and serves a different purpose. I did not check but I would think it is listed and explained on Chemical Guys Website.

Last edited by jjhebigscreen; 05-10-2019 at 03:19 PM.