BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Bay Bimmerz Caravan to Bimmerfest '10, from the SF/Bay Area

55K views 137 replies 48 participants last post by  BayAreaBimmer 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
If anyone from the SF/Bay Area and beyond wants to join in on the Bay Bimmerz Caravan and I don't already have your info, or you possibly changed your email address, please PM me the info needed below.

***8220;Bimmerfest will be held Saturday May 22nd, so we will leave Friday morning, May 21st and return Sunday May 23rd.***8221;

Also, please click on the link next to my name below and join us on our site too!

Info needed:

1. Your email address
2. Your REAL FULL name (not forum name)
3. Model of BMW or Mini
4. Year
5. Color
6. City you're from

If you look at past Bimmerfest information, you will see related threads on
prior Bay Bimmerz Caravan's to Santa Barbara.

I/we look foward to Bimmerfest '10.

Caravan Disclaimer - PLEASE READ!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are very honored to have all of you join us on this year's Bimmerfest
caravan. BayBimmerz.net wants to make sure we all read this prior to joining
the caravan to Bimmerfest. We know that we will have a fun and most of all
safe drive down and back. Please remember to keep your fellow enthusiasts in
mind and be safe at all times. BayBimmerz.net will not be held responsible
for any negligence, reckless behavior or lack of judgment for those
participating in our drives. We hope you all remain safe so we can continue
to enjoy this wonderful hobby.

Caravans to Bimmerfest are not sanctioned by the promoters of the event,
Bimmerfest, Bay Bimmerz and all employees/agents/representatives
from the organizations, sponsors, vendors, or affiliates cannot be held
liable for accidents involving caravan participants. You are participating
at your own risk.

By registering here at Bimmerfest.com and possibly BayBimmerz.net, and participating, you agree to hold harmless any of the above parties, from any incidents, injuries, accidents, intended or unintended. You also agree to drive within the legal limits
respecting all traffic laws and regulations at all times. Any failure to do
so is at your own risk.

Thank you,

The Bay Bimmerz Crew

See less See more
#13 ·
New at this , would like to join you guys, what do you mean by PM info and how do I do it , to get it to you.
Go to the post above that Keith started and click on his name. You will get a pull-down menu with the option to send Keith a PM (Private Message). Send him your information and he will get you dialed in for Bimmerfest 2010!

#15 ·
hey I don't have a BMW but do like BMW's :thumbup::D and was wondering for this caravan is it excluded to BMW's ONLY or would I be able too cruise with you guys to? I have a 350z if anyone was gonna ask or cared too even know.

Keith I think we talked last year but I don't remember what you said last time :bawling::mad:

so yeah I know its still early but im excited :bigpimp::bigpimp::bigpimp:

#24 ·
You're more than welcome to join us, but we are coming from the SF/Bay Area waaaaay up North of San Diego. There will be a caravan or two coming from San Diego I'm sure, but sorry, it's not this one. Hopefully some one can help you out with that. :thumbup:

#31 ·
can't believe its in pasadena this year :(

#33 ·
if u guys pass threw cental cali taking the 5 i might have a couple more cars from bakers. area to join

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.