Bimmerfest - BMW Forums - View Single Post - PSA: Check Your Trunk Wire Harness
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2017, 10:00 PM

Mein Auto: 01 325xi Sedan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Bob View Post
Bluebee is a HER, not a "him"....Donna was an exceptionally knowledgeable and prolific poster, but on the flip side of that coin, she was very reserved about her personal life. Her current status is still open to speculation, but the manner in which she left us is not indicative of anything positive.
We were priviliged to have known her, and shared her wealth of experience.

Travel well, Bluebee....you are missed by many....
Thanks Bob. I did not know that, and did not intend any offense. Quite the opposite. Regardless of gender I found her posts invaluable and her disappearance foreboding. Gender is and easy detail to be unaware of in the context of the forum, even more so if someone does not divulge and lot. I don't spend a lot of time on forums and tend to forget those kind of details to boot. We were and continue to be privileged; I recall many reiterations, by Bluebee, that we should post good information to leave for others when we are gone. I just did not expect it to be so abrupt.

Best wishes to all; that answers my question as well as it can be answered... So I will let this get back to the topic.