Bimmerfest - BMW Forums - View Single Post - 5 Years with my 435
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2019, 06:04 AM

Mein Auto: 435ix coupe
Tune suggestion

Hi,

Thanks for the maintenance schedule.

I would start with the sprint booster v3. It does not add any horsepower but the throttle response is far crisper and more immediate. There is a fair amount of lag with these cars. You might have just gotten used to the lag but it's significant. The sprint booster made the car feel more alive and more enjoyable to drive.There will be forum members who say this product is snake oil and that a tune improves throttle response and horsepower at a better value. To that I say they have not tried the sprint booster and they are only talking theory. After the sprint booster there are so many options on the tune. I did the BMW mppk with the mpe because I have been under warranty and don't want any issues with potential claims. My tune was expensive compared to what other companies offer. Therefore I would search the forum for forum members that are happy with their tunes at reasonable prices. Further speak with mike at n54 tuning or mike at extreme powerhouse https://x-ph.com/ I guarantee you will enjoy your car even more and maybe for another 5 years!

Last edited by jjhebigscreen; 06-29-2019 at 06:17 AM.