Bimmerfest - BMW Forums - View Single Post - The Official F3x OT Thread!
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 07:59 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 1999 BMW 323is
Quote:
Originally Posted by furby076 View Post
Worked in the e9x. Sides, I have it on good authority this will be the magic one Either that or this sub-forum will feel the wrath of my OTness
Chad (E36 Phantom) was referencing his first post in the e36 OT thread. https://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=380206
Quote:
Originally Posted by boltjaM3s View Post
Oh God, no.

The E9X has an OT thread because the entire forum became overrun by 17 year olds and their used E90's. It was the only place for anyone over the age of 30 to go to try and have some normal conversation. And then it went downhill. And then the 50 year olds started talking like the 17 year olds. And then the cliques started.

Delete this thread. We don't need it. There is enough good conversation here because the forum is filled with new-car-buying adults. You don't even own an F30 for christsakes, stop trying to take over the forum. It's great the way it is, thanks.

BJ
Why aren’t we feeling superior to everyone today. Just because you can afford a new BMW does not make you any more mature than the people who buy cheaper cars. Also, as DF stated before you are not required to ever look in this thread. If you do not want to participate in OT you can choose not to it will have no impact on the rest of the threads in the subform.

On a side note I have a hard time taking someone who signs his posts “BJ” seriously. I literally laughed out loud when I saw that.

“We got about ten minutes before this entire county is up in flames. If you want to live, you’d better step on the gas! Oh wait is this a Tesla? Sh!t! Well, step on the prissy pedal, we're going to die!” – Cartman