Bimmerfest - BMW Forums - View Single Post - Bay Bimmerz Caravan to Bimmerfest '10, from the SF/Bay Area
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2010, 09:51 AM
Tamer of the Mighty V8

Mein Auto: Black 1995 540i
Quote:
Originally Posted by E36 Phantom View Post
On one hand I'd love to help organize a 101 caravan for those of us in the S Bay that'd much prefer it, but on the other I really hate to split the caravan.
Do you think this is easy for me? My Wife is pissed that I'm taking this on at all. (but at a much smaller scale) Right now I need to be totally focused on what we have going on. I'm not happy about all of this, but I'm trying to make the best of it. IF we have to have 2 caravan's then there's nothing I can do about it. Hell, you're the first person that even considered stepping up to the plate for a meeting point in the South Bay. So I will be getting this HUGE Evite out with just the Pleasanton stop this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E36 Phantom View Post
The more cars the better, and having everyone on 5 might be better than having half the cars on each fwy. You sure you don't wanna come down via 101 Keith?
I agree, I'd love to have everybody go this way, but I also new that wouldn't happen, hence the reason I asked for some help from someone to step up to be a South Bay stop rep.
Yes, I am sure about not going Hwy 101 and yes, it was and still is a difficult decision for me.

In the mean time, everyone check their email soon for their Evite and make sure to check your email trash too, I've heard in the past that some have got it there. Let's make the most of this guys & gals, it will be fun once we're in the moment, it's just a lot to take in with EVERYTHING changing.