Bimmerfest - BMW Forums - View Single Post - debating trading in the M3 for the M5.
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2006, 08:47 AM
BMW-addicted

Mein Auto: 2020 X7 M50i
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomSchneider
i know its a bit heavier but doesnt the extra 167 HP over the M3 make up for that? i have a son on the way and it will be tough for me to use a baby seat with a 2 door M3. that back seat area is useless.....lol
Well, in that case, the M5 is perfect for you! And yes, the extra 167HP do make up for that. There are just some M3-owners complaining that they couldn't get that beast aroung curves as easy as the lighter M3 when driving on the racetrack due to the extra weight, but in everyday driving and with a little son in a baby-seat in the back, you won't take it to the racetrack that often, right?

So like I said: The M5 offers a bit of everything: Sport AND space!
2020 X7 M50i, Mineral White, Ivory White Full Merino, Piano Black Trim, Cold Weather, Dynamic Handling, Driving Assistance, Luxury Seating, Executive, 22" Y-Spoke Orbit Grey Wheels Style 758i, Space Saver Spare, Trailer Hitch, Leather Dash, Ambient Air, Bowers & Wilkins, Rear Entertainment, Night Vision, Extended Shadowline, Alcantara Headliner in Upholstery Color.